Big suck @ss problemo:(

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by xZx, May 30, 2004.

1. xZx

xZx Member

I think im in love with a guy who has a girlfriend, he adores her but i know for a fact shes cheated on him. However shes also a friend and if i tell him she'l know it was me what do i do?:( hmm my head hurts *emotional wreckage*

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dont use the word love. It only makes you believe you are even more (read some speed seduction books, they offer insight on what makes you like someone. Really cool stuff.) I would talk to your friend about her cheating episode... See if she can admit the truth. If you really love this dude you'll want him happy, even if it aint with you

3. xZx

xZx Member

True i do want to see him happy, but i've been here before, there are only so many times you can be happy knowing someone you love is with someone else, argh guys suck im goin to join a convent, gragh!

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

try going out with a woman

anyway, more seriously...talk to your friend, if she is going to be good for him, then i think you should let it happen...i know it's hard, but he has strong feelings for her, and trying to pull them apart could wreck your friendships with them both.

5. xZx

xZx Member

i think you're right lol, thanks for the advice, lol i love this site and its people:)

6. jamestowne

jamestowne Member

Don't forget, my friend, that lovers come and go but friends will ALWAYS be there. I've been in that situation and friends are more important! I would definately agree that talking to her is a good idea, just make sure she doesn't feel like you're trying to take him from her.

Lovers come and go the river will roll, roll, roll

7. xZx

xZx Member

i think i shall speak to her, failing that i always have the cat and a bottle of tequila for company lol

8. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

mmmm.....I think in this situation it is best to remember that sometimes people come along that we will have feelings and attraction for but for whatever reason (they are with someone or you are with someone, etc) it is just the right and best thing to do to put feelings aside and not act on them. Dont compromise your friendship or your respect for another womans man....there are just some lines that should not be crossed. As far as her cheating on him....I understand that you may want to tell him this but if you are HER friend first then it really is not your place (just my opinion). It just comes down to who's friendship you value more....and if you and the guy arent really that close....well....what if they ended up getting back together anyway or not even breaking up over it and in the process you have lost your friend by being a "tell all". Well, thats just my advice to you...something to think about mabye? I wish you all the best in your situation...I know how bad it SUCKS to want someone and have to put all that aside for whatever reason. I hope things work out...let us know what you plan to do in the end :):):)