big fish title song

Discussion in 'Music' started by dnalevelc, May 17, 2004.

1. dnalevelc

dnalevelc Member

I have been trying to figure out what big fish's title song is since its previews. It isnt the pearl jam song and it isnt even on the soundtrack. It is the song that came on during its previews for theatrical and dvd previews. It goes do do do do do do do do dodo if that helps you figure it out. thanks and please reply if you know the title of the song or the artist.

2. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

you may be talking about yes's song, "I've Seen All Good People"..maybe

3. dnalevelc

dnalevelc Member

your half right, it is yes and realized that it is them and found the album that its on and played it over and over. By the way the song is Beyond And Before and is a kick ass song

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

now i know its weird, but check out the trailer because i thought i knew for a fact it was yes, "i've seen all good people" and alas from finding the trailer it is, maybe you seen a different trailer from i, but it is definatly that song. here is the link to the trailer i saw, http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/bigfish/tvspot/

5. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

I actually can't remember what the song sounds like, but I heard somebody say it was a Danny Elfman song that was originally from "Edward Scissorhands".