Big D*cks Are Overrated

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by The Phantom, Jan 21, 2009.

1. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have to agree with the original poster. I am no monster and am happy with the size I have.

2. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

it's all G

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

This thread was started by a guy with a small penis.. now.. im not huge.. but im 7" and thick.. and never have gotten any complaints..

4. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Yes, I agree with 7" being the deepest. I've used dildos on a few women, and most are 6" to 6.5" deep. One or two were close to 7" deep.

I've been involved with non-monogamous married women too. I do wonder which swinger forum you were on. swingersboard is pretty big.

5. smokieb69

smokieb69 Banned

I am about 7 1/2 inches and most of the women i have been with have said that I am the biggest or second biggest that they have had. All of them have said they like a larger size cock and have really got off on my dick. most have said that they would not date a guy with a dick that was too small

6. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

size matters. bye.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

This thread just gave me a bit of a thought to ponder.

Obviously, there are reasons to fight the stereotype that all women want is big dicks, the most simple reason of which, is it's not true. Other big ones being that it makes many guys self conscious, especially ones with small cocks.

But how come every time such a thread comes up - there are so many people fighting to say that all women want big dicks?

I mean:
    1) it's obviously not true - there are also always plenty of women that post about how they can't fit big dicks, or like medium or small dicks best - not to mention, I think it's plenty clear that different people have different tastes
    2) what purpose does this fight serve?

I'm sure some are simply dumb enough to think that all women want are big dicks.

But then there's the ones that must know better; why do they do it?
    Is it for the lulz?
    Is it to make themselves feel better? (In male cases)
    Is it because what they want is a big dick? (In female and male cases)
    Is it just repetition that eases their social minds?

8. h23456bca

h23456bca Member

This

9. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

yes.

10. psquidy

psquidy Member

Ok...not so sure about the above post. I think ill just ignore it.
    Here's my take-
    Im with my boyfriend (8 years) and I'm also with a guy that we swing with (started in September).
    My boyfriend is probably about 7.5 and my lover is probably about 10!
    Sometimes sex with my boyfriend KILLS me and he feels much to big. Same goes with my lover.
    It's all about what your doing and how your doing it.
    But I have to admit I wouldn't want to be with a guy who is "small" because I just don't find it physically attractive.
    Thats all:)
    No need to get crazy there Youzawhateveryournameis.

11. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

This made me smile :)

As for the main thread, I would have to agree with the above post, small penises aren't physically attractive, but I never experienced one so couldn't talk about overall pleasure.

12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Absolutely. Guys with small dicks deserve to be locked in chastity, then being made to watch a "REAL" man fuck his woman like he only wishes he could.
    Small dick = Chastity Sissy

Hussman767 likes this.
  13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife enjoyed the big one and would like to try a bigger one, but her favorite (other than mine, of course) was of average size, but the man really knew how to use it. She says big is better than small, but she has never had one she didn't like.

Lovnflman, jmadre and jimandjan like this.
  14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Wife liked one bigger, But talked about him knowing how to use it. She said she's been with smaller guys, who don't know how to use it also. So it depends.

15. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

Idk, there are a definitely something to be said about being filled up by a nice big cock. I'd take it any day.

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

One night out of the blue I asked my wife whose was the biggest dick she'd had.....a guy she met while out of town on business years ago. Big, cut, hard.......said it felt good, but was over before she could cum. Yeah it was big, but he had no idea on how to use it and came quickly.
    Our MFMs friend was only slightly bigger than my average cock, but he KNEW how to use it. Over the course of our 4 times with him my wife probably had 20 orgasms on his dick. She called him the energizer bunny. I've always managed to get her off at least twice when it was just us. I've never had any complaints about just being "average".

Hussman767 likes this.
  17. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend is about seven and a half inches and I love her cock and how she fucks me. I would not trade her for anyone.

However. The first transgender woman who ever fucked me had a small four inch cock when hard but that girl could fuck. She emptied her balls into me five times the first day including twice without pulling out of my ass. She really had a lot of sexual energy and she was a delightful fuck.

jmadre likes this.
  18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

"Big dicks are overrated" said the guy with a small or average dick.
    On the over hand guys with a big dick don't get to fuck as many asses, a lot of folks just don't want the "big" one up there. Plenty of vaginas will "stretch" for the big dick, and mouths like the big one too

jmadre, CandyCane1990 and Natepnt66 like this.
  19. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

When it comes to sex I don't think anything is over rated, we like what we like,
    sometimes what we like turns into an obsession.
    Big boob and little boobs, there are people obsessed with both,
    It's all in the eye of the beholder [or beer holder]:p

20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I remember one of the students when I was at university was very well endowed, and acutely embarrassed by it, especially when it came to it being visible through trousers.

beachwalker likes this.