Big D*cks Are Overrated

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by The Phantom, Jan 21, 2009.

1. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

now, explain that to me. you get to know a new woman. how exactly is she supposed to know the size of your genitals? are you running around wearing much too tight trousers? or are you telling every woman you speak with how big your cock is? I can only speak for me personally, but the women i have been with only knew about my privates AFTER sex, not bevore it.

in my experience women get turned on by many things... not only the size of the cock.

btw, how old are you? some of your experiences seem to be lacking the validation of numbers.

2. ThingsSureChangeAtThirty

ThingsSureChangeAtThirty Member

I'm saying during the first sexual encounter.

3. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

hmm, so your girls arent sexually charged when you have sex with them for the first time? yes, according to some women i know a big cock is exciting, but that doesnt mean its more fun in bed... or that a big cock is more exciting. from my experience, there are so many things beside a big cock you can do to get women excited - forget excited.... fucking damn horny. but showing them a big cock is the last method. well, maybe you simply have more simple minded women than me.

4. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i suppose they could tell if ur having a hot makout session and it presses on her... or she grabs it.. u know.

would u call 7.5 inches hung?

5. Geneve

Geneve Member

I'm sorry, but a big dick can be damn fun. If you're not big, its not a deal breaker, but I love being stretched out by a large guy :)

Landon_I like to show likes this.
  6. ThingsSureChangeAtThirty

ThingsSureChangeAtThirty Member

Thanks Geneve, now I can go to sleep at night knowing I wont go to waste in this god for saken world! :D

7. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

sure a big dick can be fun. but by the time the girl knows you have one, its normally going to be fun anyway.

its not so much about it being nice but about some ppl here that think a big dick IS the deal....

average. maybe its just me, but i am really starting to despise men who run around in the internet telling everyone just how big their dick is.... i mean, cmon, you are just dots and 0s here, do you guys really need the net to get some self- affirmation?

8. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

its just how big but how much passion and skill u can bring to the bedroom.

if u handle the girl in a powerfull manner, throw her on bed, kissing her, taking off her cloths whatever u want to do i guess. make out with her, kiss her neck, down her stomach, lick around her clit...

9. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

you have a very macho attitude man. lol, i give you a few years, maybe you change.

10. Rangle

Rangle Member

My dick is so big. it takes 8 months, hundreds of scientists and the resources of Cape Canaveral for me to get "off"

can anyone top that lie?

I dont think so... thats a Saturn 5 Rocket/Penis Joke...

pretty haibrau stuff...

:rolleyes:

I like what someone said earlier, something along the lines of

"no matter how big your schlongenheimer is (I do be believe they said schlongenheimer) it will never be as big around as a babies skull, so there"

yeah...

:confused:

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

and that combo is RARE. Most big dudes get by on size alone.
    I do know an exception, and he was a tongue wizard. That made the difference between me running and staying.
    I'd take a comfortable fit with skill any day.
    big dicks are overrated...usually by their possessors.

12. BlackTar_46

BlackTar_46 Member

excellent point :rolleyes:

13. h23456bca

h23456bca Member

I do and do not think big cocks are over rated. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with guys who are well endowed. On the other hand, I've been with some men who are hung like horses and have no idea how to use them and all i could think of is that those extra few inches of length and girth have been wasted. I have also been with some average sized men who have been able to hit every spot just right. So i think it is a personal preference really. I mean I prefer big cock to small or average, but i am kind of a slut, so meh.

14. atla23

atla23 Member

well the whores have spoken

15. drumminmama

nice post. have fun alone.

16. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I've got such a SMALL dick and I lOVE it!!!!

Ooops, sorry about that. :p

But the joke aside, I believe the size "generally" does NOT matter. And yes, I AM rather small. I'm probably about 5 inches erect. But I'm also pretty short, like, around 5'6. So I'd like to think I'm still well-proportioned. Truthfully, I don't really want a bigger dick. I'd rather have a relatively small one and not have the potential risk of hurting my partner than to have a massive one and have that problem with her.

Plus, I wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl who prefers a big dick anyway. I wouldn't be happy with her, and she wouldn't be happy with me. Ideally, you would be with someone who would be happy with your physical features, and at the same time have his/her focus elsewhere, specifically the emotional aspect of the relationship.

Just my opinion.

17. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

it is wonderfull to have a loving relationship with amazing sex. it can be hard to find the both. i had once. oh well

18. drumminmama

Good words, AT.

\

19. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Thank you. :) *tips hat*

20. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I agree with her.

If you are comparing two equally skilled guys, of equal attractiveness, the one with the bigger dick will be more fun to be with, as long it is not TOO big. Yet, small isn't any better.

This is more true for women that really like vaginal penetration. Not all women consider penetration their favorite.