Big cock (how big)

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Holes, Apr 11, 2020.

1. passygalore

passygalore Members

Want? Yes, but only in my daydreams. In reality, I want to avoid what you've described, and so does my touche.

In practice? Weak, passive creature that I be, I've usually submitted when exposed to verbal and physical seduction, ultimately being left with only a vague hope for mercy.

Now, back to my daydreams. Let's see, 8" long by...

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm small will I do.................

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

My cock is 7.5 inches, and that's generally what I prefer in another guy. I haven't bottomed yet, but I've played with lots of dildos in my ass, always pretending it's another man fucking me, and that's the size I like.

But I once dated this wonderful man (the only guy I have dated so far, as in going out to dinner together, enjoying meals at home, snuggling on the sofa watching TV, talking about everything possible to talk about, and having lots of sex), who was a really nice guy, and I really liked him, but unfortunately wasn't in love with him, which was what he was looking for. But hanging out with him was awesome, and the sucking and rimming sex with him was out of this world. He had a 9.5 inch cock, so part of me was glad that he wasn't ready yet to fuck or be fucked (well, I definitely would've loved to fuck his ass, because it was so awesome to tonguefuck his perfect asshole for up to an hour every time we had sex).

I used to visit this bathhouse when I lived in Toronto, and there was this one guy who really liked me and we hooked up several times. But his cock was more than 12 inches and as thick as my arm below the elbow. He was really a sweet guy, but I also kind of felt sorry for him. Not to be able to find too many men who could even partially deepthroat his cock, or bottom for him, including me, can't be good.

Well I'm curious and dd788snipe like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

As posted my record cock still stands at 11", a Swiss guy, but I cane close a week ago when a gay couple invited me to visit one evening. His partner was a thick solid 7" but he was 10" and thick too. Both were great tops but while I'm a bit of a size queen (look on a big cock as a challenge...hehe) quite often the best sensations are from a 7" cock, esp if curved.

Simon :)

[QUOTE="LowHangers, post: 9128376, I must admit it was too big to fully enjoy and satisfy the the levels of satisfaction that I am accustomed to providing. He was very satisfied yet I feel I fell short of personal goals.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is any need to castigate yourself, no need to prove anything :)

Alonso376 and Well I'm curious like this.
  5. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

No idea about the length, but used a to see a guy who had a really girthy cock, maybe 6", and it was sort of flattened so wider sideways than from top to bottom. At first it hurt but I eventually learned how to relax and it was some of the best sex I've had. Though to be honest, as long as the guy is average girth I'm happy. Length isn't really much of an issue, too long an it becomes uncomfortable - 7" is plenty

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's right the main thing is one has to relax so your muscles art tight that's when it hurts when the cock go's in I learn that the hard way...lol

Well I'm curious and FredBrice like this.
  7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Fuck me, I can't even find one to play with on the Sly.

I reckon I would take an average one in my ass.

I think I would like to try long and skinny.

Anything big is not happening unless I get some experience.

8. blurevman

blurevman Members

8" and thick was the largest cock i had so far. My ass is very tight and i have no problem taking a thicker cock. Thinner cock are harder for them to open my ass up.

9. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

I have a 9in dildo. Of course it's the realistic type, and thic. I think my 8 inch feels good too, thsts probably my favorite size. I will say it's different with a real dick, 7 inches with a guy is the absolute best, but I love to let him have control so that's probably why. Most guys like to thrust harder and I like it hard sometimes

dd788snipe and Well I'm curious like this.
  10. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There's a big difference in feel between a dildo and a real cock. I'm sure most will agree.

11. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

9X2 Real cock & 11IN. of a 12IN. double header dildo.They both hurt oh so good.Both made me explode.

dd788snipe and Well I'm curious like this.
  12. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

Absolutely the real thing feels so much better.

dd788snipe likes this.
  13. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes it does.

14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My regular buddy is a solid 9 inches, do I enjoy his cock absolutly, is he gentle? yep is he an animal who fucks hard and deep, yep

15. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Biggest in me was 8” .. he would lay down and have me straddle him in a 69 position he would rim and finger me while I was sucking his cock and it would grow in the mouth .. and when I was ready he would have me in doggy position and gently slide in and out until I was comfortable and more each time until he was balls deep in me .. felt amazing

dd788snipe and LowHangers like this.