Bidens VP ? Kamala Harris Mocks People Who Say We Need To 'Build More Schools, Less Jails'

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

No idea what you're talking about.

Maybe the sabotage of the system by Trump's hatchet man Louis DeJoy by removing mail collection boxes and automatic sorting machines.
    Forbidding needed overtime, reducing hours of collection, and sending delivery trucks out half filled? Then informing 46 states that mail in votes might not be able to be counted in time...I wonder why?
    Wait, maybe Trump's just draining the swamp?
    [​IMG]

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Definitely a criminal act in progress. More fuel for the eventual demise and jailing of the biggest crook in American history.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

My last post got jammed up. This is a test.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Strange that during the height of the corona virus lockdown when everyone was home playing computer my internet speed was fast the whole time.

Now the ISPs put the slowdown back in effect, half the videos buffer again.

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It’s cheaper to send parcels through private shipping companies, than it is to pay the taxes demanded to keep USPS afloat. Most of the money USPS makes in shipping is delivering junk mail nobody wants, which wastes paper and harms the environment

USPS is not essential. They didn’t even have a tracking number system until the private companies emerged

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

How to Get Back at Junk Mail Senders

What I like to do is to fill the pre paid junk mail envelopes with other junk mail and just send it back to them.

Its such an environmental insult the consept of junk mail. The trees the fuel wasted to make it all happen.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2020
    6-eyed shaman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.