Bi Threesome

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Nov 5, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Have you had the pleasure of a bi threesome, where you were the one spit roasted?
    It was combining two pleasures at the same time. Most of the time, my wife will fuck me with the strapon. On rare occasions, our gay friend visits and he and I will blow each other, while my wife enjoys watching.
    This time was another first. While I was on my hands and knees sucking him, my wife took a dildo and fucked my ass . It turned into a frenzy of more than I ever experienced before. As I was about to cum from her dildo, he started to cum in my mouth. I stayed on it as he came and I started to cum from the prostate stimulation. Everyone really enjoyed it, together, with me in the middle.

I love it, nympho man and Chris4u like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a shared male lover we play with somewhat regularly. The relationship started with her consent and approval wanting to see two men sucking each others cocks. Inviting him into our sex life has been nothing but pleasurable for all three of us as she slowly began to get involved with us from time to time. He and I will be sucking each other in the 69 position as she works our asses with vibrators and dildos to loosen us up while sucking on our balls. Then she gets her strap on hooked up and says "Ok boys, keep sucking those cocks while I fuck both of you in the ass". She's so good with that thing, like she was born with a cock. Our orgasms are so damn intense as we cum in each others mouths. Just recently I rode his cock while she was sucking me and when I felt him cum inside me she said my cock was the hardest its ever been and simultaneously shot my load.

joker69 likes this.
  3. nympho man

nympho man Member

Very sexy indeed!!

4. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

I've only ever given blowjobs to the men in our two MFM three-ways. For the first one the wife was present. I got caught up in the whole MFM thing and it just happened. It was over before I knew it. For the second guy the wife wasn't there when I blew him. It's the second one that is probably most important because this was a very conscious action, one on one. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when he came out of the shower and the wife went into the shower. He just came to the side of the bed ,stood in front of me and said 'how about a blow job'. I thought about it for a bit. This seemed more real, more of a decision. I didn't think very long about it though. I gave him what I thought was a great blow job. He did the appropriate moaning and groaning so I must have done something right. Afterwards I felt conflicted, a feeling I didn't have after the first one.

LowHangers and Alwayshorny2020 like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Were you able to suck a load out of him or did you run out of time?

6. late_bloomer

I finished what I started.

Sigma94 and LowHangers like this.
  7. late_bloomer

I'm giving serious thought to calling guy #2 to see what a true one on one would be like. He's already told me there wouldn't be any recip.

8. Married John

Married John Members

Not really had a bi 3 sum but once picked up a guy Mrs picked up his friend. Met up in a car park to get it on. She backed out so I sucked them both one after the other. Strangely the straight guy shot the biggest load. Mrs said I was great and was so horny she stroked my cock all the way home.

ALCOmech and LowHangers like this.
  9. Beach Guy

Beach Guy Members

Funny enough I had it last weekend. Long story short my (female) neighbor said, while you are single you should explore more than you have and introduced me to a friend of hers.After partying a bit, I met up with him and a friend at their hotel (at then end of the night I learned he was his BF) As a "straight" guy they were excited and kept text me on the drive over, I also took the time to tell them my boundaries. I had never held a cock and wanted to, want C2C and really just to have fun but I was not into anal sex and all. They were super cool and it was a lot of fun and great experience. They weren't small but it felt good to have the biggest cock. Thinking about it the next day it basically felt like one of their hands or mouths was on me for the 8hrs I was there...It was so hot. I could not share with anyone but my neighbor and I was so excited...lol she wanted ever detail. It was fun to relive the night.

jmadre, new Athenian and ALCOmech like this.