Bi Seniors

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Dec 22, 2021.

1. amb5734

amb5734 Members

X

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  2. amb5734

amb5734 Members

3. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

A 90-plus online/phone friend of mine (RIP) was 93 when he passed away two years ago; he lived (alone) in a "senior facility", and, until the previous year, was still getting it on with several other bi/gay buds, the youngest was 65, and the oldest was in his late 80's (none of these men lived in hiss facility, however)

This old dude was as randy and as horny as any 20-year old!

He mentioned that there were a couple of (male) therapists there that he was almost positive that they were interested in him, but nothing came of it.

I, myself, 64, but have always found "older gay/bi seniors" (70 and up) to be particularly hot.

"Silverdaddies" is a must for anyone hot for the older guys, if only to check out the pics of HOT older daddies.....

Regards,

John

William89 and KC69 like this.
  4. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I'm, never thought of , had interest in older men, not even so many older women .

But are SilverDaddies just for younger guys or are they mixing among themselves?

I get older people still have sex and different views.
    Seems like some older guys just suck each other off for release.

Are Silver Daddies hooking up with each other?
    Is there a lot of younger men seeking them out?.

What's the attraction for younger guys?

I have no experience so really looking to learn and maybe open myelf up to new things.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Really?...For the past 20+ years I've always been with men close to my own age. at 58 I would love to have sex with a man in his mid-twenties. Hey, I was young once. I know he'd typically shoot more cum and recover faster to harden again to provide a good ass fucking. I would totally let him have his way with me and sexually serve him in every way.

Si69 and KC69 like this.
  6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I'm asking what it the attraction for younger guys.
    What is it that makes younger guys look to Silver Daddies.

Why are younger men looking to please older men. ?

7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I would fuck a 20 year old woman, why would she want a 49 to man?

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Maturity

Well I'm curious likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You probably got that right..................!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  10. KC69

KC69 Members

Money

Lovnflman and Poplo. like this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

lol...

12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Recently i was caught completely naked and stroking my cock.
    Should have known better than to get naked in the laundry room, but I was horny and I'm the only one who does laundry late at night.
    I had seen this guy sround, but we had never really met.
    I gotta say this was one crazy way to make a new friend.
    I let go of my cock and froze, he froze too, the HR said,
    "That looks good, you like to suck them?"
    He dropped his pants, I moved to him on my knees.
    I took his limp penis in my mouth and started sucking.
    He said, "oh hell" and pulled off his shirt.
    There we were two older guys going at it.
    I stroked my cock while working on him. He came, not a lot of semen and that drove me over the edge. He watched me cum.

He lives alone too, this is the beginning of something good. :p

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds pretty hot...................

Spg100 likes this.
  14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I got masturbating in the men's shower once by two guys. Before I left I ended up sucking both guys. Wow were they huge....

BJRathbone, KC69 and Suburbanray like this.
  15. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

How old do you have to be to be on there? I’m just getting started on my late forties.

16. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

....your guess is as good as mine.

I guess as long if you are 18 or older, you should have clear sailing!:cool:

IMHO, a man is NEVER too old to start enjoying hot m/m action!:D

17. William89

William89 Members

Would enjoy a regular hook up with
    H sommeone closer to my age....67, would have a lot in common, and could spend a few hours of playtime

Beachman48 and RBecca like this.
  18. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I cannot believe I've just turned 65(!!):confused:

In my area, there are not really any good chances for hookups (not even for just a solid friendship with a like-minded guy my age) even though i live near a major city.

Given COVID, and so any other factors (including stalkers, bigots, etc.) I'm just as happy to stay at home, behind a locked door, and wank whenever I want.:D

Sure it gets DAMN lonely, but, given that there are too many untrustworthy people these days, I think it' a small price to pay for being safe.

However, this does not stop me from wishing other guys like myself all the best, and hope they are lucky enough to find the elusive "r. Right"!:)

Rogersk411, dd788snipe and William89 like this.
  19. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree. Where did the time go. I wish you lived in my area. I've tried several times over the past few years to just find like minded guys our age to no avail. Oh I have friends but none are Bi and they don't know about me. I sure don't feel like I'm 65 although I've had some health problems that have cropped up over the last 5 months. That and Covid have really put a crimp on life. Wife had Covid back in the fall which caused more severe health issues along the way but she survived it. Some how I have escaped it so far even though I was in the hospital 3 separate times. Each time for surgeries. I'm slowly getting better. Working through some post surgery issues that haven't been easy but I'm a tough old bastard. It takes a lot to get me down and out. My doctors tell me they are amazed at my perseverance to get back to normal. As normal as it gets for me.:tonguewink:
    Covid doesn't scare me. I've battled the nemesis of cancer over the last 10 years and beat it.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  20. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Hey, if you beat cancer, my friend, then you are not only a SURVIVOR but a FIGHTER!

Good show, man!

Keep on going strong!

These days, I think, between COVID and everything else unpleasant going on right now, is when our inner resilience kicks into "overdrive" and when we then enter a "cruise control" phase.

We just take each day as it comes automatically and try to focus on whatever positive aspects there are in our lives to get us through.

Life can be QUITE confounding for many during these crazy times, and, if you are gay or bi, things can really see overwhelming at times (trust me, I know)

When you're living alone (as I am), with no nearby friends, things DO get DULL and DEPRESSING and seems, at times, try to confound you.

But, I think that, without even thinking about it, you just "cruise along" through the days as bet you can, and hope that tomorrow will be better.

I have many hobbies that, thankfully, keep me busy, plus, I am an enthusiastic reader.

I deal with the issues I face each day without much thought; I just "roll with the punches", I guess!

Anyway, here's to your continued progress; you are obviously doing something right!