Bi-Men...what Position Do You Like To Be Fucked In?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bijay_08_2000, Aug 13, 2016.

1. rookie67

rookie67 Members

damn that is so hot, that just sent a thrill through me.

dd788snipe and Jcinalco like this.
  2. rookie67

rookie67 Members

do you share?

3. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

What did you have in mind?

4. rookie67

rookie67 Members

explore each others body

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just this past weekend I had a very enjoyable and satisfying male threesome. It was so nice to hang around the pool naked taking turns sucking on each other's cocks. None of us were in a hurry to orgasm as we focused on orally edging each other until I felt a warm tongue rimming my ass, OMG I love a good rimming. We relocated inside to the bed as I was wanting both of these guys to take turns fucking me in the ass. I was 69 sucking when the rimming of my ass continued and felt his cock sliding back and forth over my bunghole before he slid the head of his cock inside. Ahhh, both mouth and ass filled with cock. The guys switched places several times as they were really giving my ass a much-needed workout. About 40 minutes into this (their cocks taking turns inside me) I felt an orgasm building and released it into his mouth and shortly afterwards I felt a warm load being injected inside my ass. I was lifted up as they both ate the anal cream pie dripping from me as my cock was raging hard to release yet another orgasm. We returned to the pool for the afternoon to then once again 4-5 hours later returned to the bedroom for a repeat performance. It had been a while since I enjoyed a good ass fucking and the other guys loved that I was taking their cocks from ass to mouth without hesitation.

6. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree with this, as well. Honestly, though - I'm not looking for a hug or any kind of big deal in the middle of the frozen food aisle at the grocery store... a simple nod will do... just an acknowledgement that you remember I had your cock in my mouth the other day. LOL

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Back during my first marriage and mutually sucking cock on the down low I was out to dinner with the wife when a guy I'd sucked with a couple times walked up to our table to ask how I was doing. I shook his hand and responded as he introduced himself to my wife. I was hoping he wouldn't say too much, but after he walked away my wife did ask how I knew him. Babe, he's just a friend I met at the gym. The very next day he called, and we were right back at it again.

8. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

Oh I would definitely remember having your cock in my mouth and your dick in my ass....in fact when you see me limping its because you left me sore and I'm still turned on by it!!! (LoL)

9. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe it's that old Top v Bottom thing, @CuteGuyInSoCal. Bottom guys gave up their ass for the Top, he sucked the Top's dick. The Top, like a typical man, was only intereted in the conquest and the reward - he shot his load and we received it - gladly, by the way, but he goes on his merry way - satisfied - while we pine away, dreaming about having his lovechild/ LOL

Jcinalco likes this.
  10. Alexresident504

Alexresident504 Members

Doggy. Always doggy. Best time I ever had was with a married man who also liked mm sex. I started just sucking him off regularly because his wife wouldn't swallow. He would get really verbal and take control. When he bent me over and had me snort poppers it blew my mind. I felt so used and degraded but also incredibly turned on. If I'm going to get fucked now, I want it just like that.

11. rookie67

rookie67 Members

hell yes

Alexresident504 and Jcinalco like this.
  12. rookie67

rookie67 Members

i hae not either but i think getting my ass spanked hard and getting choked a little as he fucks me hard would be awesome!

Jcinalco likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I do prefer doggie style while enjoying a male threesome, but many times while just one-on-one with a guy I do enjoy riding him while he's lying on his back and giving me a slow hand job.

14. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

As a a bottom I like missionary position.. legs apart my man between them fucking me while looking in my eyes and seeing the pleasure he is giving me .. as a top every position I can get my man into

JeffT and Jcinalco like this.
  15. rookie67

rookie67 Members

have not been fucked yet but i think i would like to be doggy and him choking me a little as he fucked me

16. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Dirty boy lol...nice to have an imagination about it, isn't it?

Keen4bifun and Jcinalco like this.
  17. Creamonme

Creamonme Members

I absolutely love doggy style. Preferably over a coffee table or bench (with bondage) so that the top can have my mouth if he wants it.

18. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Looks like you've given this quite some thought, or you've had some wild experiences. Either way, good for you!

Creamonme and Jcinalco like this.
  19. biforliferob

biforliferob Members

I like doggy and reverse cowgirl. With Doggy I love to feel him cum and RC I can be a power bottom

Jcinalco and Keen4bifun like this.
  20. rookie67

rookie67 Members

damn that sounds awesome

Keen4bifun and Jcinalco like this.