Bi-Men...what Position Do You Like To Be Fucked In?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bijay_08_2000, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Wouldn't it be nice if we're easy to just hook up without any hassle or any concerns

2. bmobius

bmobius Members

I can honestly say I don't have a strict preference. Much of how I'm fucked depends on how big the cock is I'm taking. If it's a bit long, I'll ride him and carefully try to take him inside my ass down to the hilt as we fuck. If he's more on the medium to smallish side, I'll bend over and prop my ass up for a good, deep pounding. If I have a stronger emotional connection to the guy, I'll be on my back so he can fill me while we look at each other, kiss, etc.

3. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@bmobius how do you go about telling a guy his cock is a bit smallish so that's why you want to bend over.

Smallish compared to what, I'm thinking mine is average.

I think if I met a guy who wanted to fuck me I might get worried if it was a big one.

If it's about my size I hope I could enjoy it on my first experience.

bmobius and Jcinalco like this.
  4. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

Doggie, almost exclusively for me. Although on my stomach laying down can be O.K. if he's not too big. Oddly, on my back missionary can kind of be a turn off for me.

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. bmobius

bmobius Members

I never tell a guy that his cock is too small, lol. I know many of us have hang-ups about our sizes and while I don't, I'm never going to call a guy out for his cock being small. I typically just base how I want to be fucked by how big it is when hard. If it's my size or smaller, he can plow many silly any way he wants to. But if it's too big, I'm riding it so I can control how far in it goes. I can't take anything too big, too deep, you know? I wanna feel good getting fucked, not doubled over in pain, lol.

6. emptypockets

emptypockets Members

As stated before On my back with legs up and spread wide in the air .This allows hugging and kissing nut mainly allows his cock to enter me to it's full length and girth thus making it a whole lot more pleasurable for both of us. or if more than one guy than for all of us as I enjoy more than one load of warm cum in me if possible.

7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Lying on my left side with my man very close behind me, spooning me. I have much more control during initial penetration (if we can get it in without it hurting me, I can lay there and take it all day -- all he wants, as many times as he wants it!); I like taking it really deep, all the way in until his pubic hair is grinding hard against the steamy softness between my buttocks, and it feels really good in this position; it's very comfortable for both of us, and easy for him to vary his stroking, easy for my to push my ass back and grind against him; I love to reach back and feel him gliding in & out of me, and that's easy to do, too;
    I love for him to cum as deep inside me as he can reach the first time, but for the second, it really feels satisfying to have him pull back until his helmet is just inside, pulling outward gently (what a glorious sensation that is!) and unleash his warm liquid lust out into me there (I can actually feel it spurting out & spattering against the walls of my rectum, like the fluttering of a butterfly in there) ... and then, if he wants to roll me over face down and climb up on top of ...!!!
    As you can tell, I really LOVE getting it in this position ...

P.S. If any of you hot, hard, horny top guys would like, send me a private message ...

8. codgels96

codgels96 Members

On my back so I can see him putting on a condom then feel my cock on his stomach as he thrusts.

9. neky1

neky1 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow,,that was so fucking hot...thank you for sharing...Nice!!!

10. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Normally for me I’m on my belly ass up taking his cock hard and deep, in this position his throbbing ejaculations makes me cum hard.

rookie67, Jcinalco, neky1 and 3 others like this.
  11. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

my favorite position is missionary with my legs on his shoulder. It penetrates deep and I can feel it hit the back end, then I put my hands on his chest to slow him down and he violently moves my hands off his chest and goes harder...... FUCK!!! that HITS THE SPOT!!! Thats one of the best moves a man can make to show me his dominance over me and teach me a lesson by hitting it ever harder!!! I TOTALLY MELT!!!! By the time this happens my asshole is looser and wide spread to it just feels AMAZING!!!!

12. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That’s hot!

13. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

I agree 100 percent with this!

Im a total no hassle type of guy. Keep in on the hush hush, whatever happens behind closed doors stays there and If I see you on the street it's like I don't know you. And just meet up to have amazing sex! THIS is the life made of DREAMS!!!

LowHangers, Ajr12002 and dd788snipe like this.
  14. rookie67

rookie67 Members

i have not either but face down ass up sounds good to me

Jcinalco and dd788snipe like this.
  15. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think a lot of us are No hassle types of guys - it's why we enjoy sex with other guys - It seems to me that most men are capable of separating sex from all the emotional baggage that can go with relationships. less jealousy, less drama. The only part I don't agree with you about is the "see you on the street it's like I don't know you". I don't think that's necessary - I appreciate a little acknowledgement. There should be a code among men - this is between you and me - and that's all there is to it. There's nothing to worry about.

16. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

I agree with this to an extent on this "The only part I don't agree with you about is the "see you on the street it's like I don't know you". I get it.. But this is an agreement between interested parties. If you and me met and we are ok with this then its ok. If you and me met and we are ok with "not knowing each other" on the street than it's ok too. There is no wrong answer as long as both parties agree. :)

17. peachesxo

peachesxo Members

I'm submissive to men so any which way he wants x

Uhardrodnme, Jcinalco and dd788snipe like this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've crossed paths with guys I've sucked off before while out with my first wife. We just greeted each other as normal men do with a "how are you doing?" and went about our way.

19. peachesxo

peachesxo Members

You sound hot x

Jcinalco likes this.
  20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Sounds hot, just need some chick who wants to introduce me to new things and has a willing Man to fuck me.

Jcinalco likes this.