Bi-Men...what Position Do You Like To Be Fucked In?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bijay_08_2000, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh my I can just feel it.....his balls and of course his shaft..........

dd788snipe likes this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Spread eagle is my choice...!

Jcinalco likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Just kidding..........................lol

4. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

On my back with my legs in the air then i can see what is happening

5. AlwayzHave

AlwayzHave Members

My favorite has always been doggie-style. I love my man coming up behind me, rubbing his hands all over my ass, fondling and groping me, for as long as he needs. Then pushing the bulge in his pants against me and grinding until he can't take anymore.

Next he pulls his hard cock out, spreads my cheeks, lubes my crack with spit or oil, and pushes his way inside my wet "love tunnel". He may start slow or fast depending on his needs and his cock size (if he's really big and its been awhile for me, I do need a little warming up).

I do love getting pounded, especially when there's a good lather built up inside me. Been pounded hard by several who have lifted my knees right off whatever I was on (beds, floors, table). And I do prefer they finish with a fury, never pulling out until he's left every drop of his seed inside me.

rookie67, Biguy007, Jcinalco and 3 others like this.
  6. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My fantasy scenario:
    He is comfortably on his back, and I, laying between his legs, orally service him to a firm erection.
    I then ease up his body, ease his cock in me, and become his cowgurl … slowly grinding initially, then bucking and grinding wildly for his release.
    “Yeeehaw”.

7. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

My back and neck are very sensitive and I am submissive. So to me the best is lying on my stomach with a pillow under hips and take a nice slow fucking while he kisses me all over my back and nibbles my neck wrap my legs around his calves and push back against him and feel his balls on me while he fucks me slow and deep

8. Chester Jones

Chester Jones Members

Gorgeous.

9. BiSal

BiSal Members

My dream The thought of being spit roasted on my mind every day. Hope to make it happen soon . Wife not supportive

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

Me too I love being used like a female

11. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

12. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

Doggy, or bent over somehow. Even the idea of being on my back with legs pulled up and being mounted doesn't do anything for me. Not sure why!

13. Joyia

Joyia Members

I have only experienced 2 positions - on my back with legs in the air and my body oiled up flat on my tummy with him straddling me all oiled up too. Lots of slippery body contact and grinding. That was hot. I like trying lots of different positions and places. I'm sure there are a couple positions I have not tried that i would like. That's the fun part.

Jcinalco, Well I'm curious and JeffT like this.
  14. emptypockets

emptypockets Members

On my back with legs up and spread wide in the air .

15. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Wow. Do I have to pick just ONE? Missionary has to be at the top of the list because of the angles involved and there's a good chance the prostate is getting rubbed by his bulbous head. Add to it you can see his expression and read the pleasure he's taking from your body. Doggy is a solid second place and reserved for mostly just getting a hard and pummeling ass fucking.

Jcinalco and dd788snipe like this.
  16. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Doggy was my preferred fantasy position before I was ever with a man. But after experiencing and having a man lay me on my back and fuck me with my legs in the air........OMG. Missionary moved to the top of the list.

17. NewlyBi269

NewlyBi269 Newbie

I prefer to be on my hands and knees getting fucked doggy-style. I do my best to angle my hips up and spread my knees wide so he can bury his cock in my. I love getting fucked deep, but I also prefer for him to cum close to my asshole so I can feel all of his heat.

18. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Missionary style - me, on my back, legs apart, with him driving the goods home. I love to see his face as he enjoys pounding me. I also like to feel the weight of his body on mine when he's done and he relaxes... I'll take it other ways - but that is always my favorite -

19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I'll take it if I can get it. Busting to find out.

20. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

You and me both. I hope it happens for both of us very soon!