Bi-Guys Have you ever been asked by wife or girlfriend if you had ever sucked a cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Jesse49, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I had a girlfriend that asked me if I had sucked a cock. I said no even though I had sucked many. The reason for the answer was she was a drama queen and a gossip. Had I told her yes she would have told all her friends and a few of mine. I didn’t want to come out at the time to friends or family.

2. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Yes, my wife asked me when we were first married. At the time, I hadn't. She also asked if I thought i ever would, and I said probably not. All she said was it's not that big a deal and some guys like it. She has brought up men sucking men since I've done it, but never asked if I tried. Not sure what I'd say

3. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

Told her I’d sucked cock before we married but haven’t updated her since marriage. Just wouldn’t be good if I were to do so.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

When I started dating my husband, he had a very close friend that was gay that I met. I asked him on a couple of occasions if he had ever "experimented" with his friend. He denied doing anything with him. It wasn't until several years into our marriage that he admitted that he was bisexual, and had been active with his friend.

So, I know that he has sucked cock, and done more than that with various men.

5. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

How do you feel about that?

6. Mistress Margaret

Well, it didn't surprise me. The clues were everywhere when we were dating. I've accepted it.

I would have preferred that he admitted back then.

His sexual tastes were never vanilla, so it's not surprising men were on his menu as well.

BoyToy69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  7. missn3njerry

missn3njerry Members

my wife has asked me. she is accepting, but not encouraging further exploration. occasionally she will tease me about it - there is a very attractive guy who does yard work for us and she asks if i want to go down on him

Well I'm curious likes this.
  8. Mistress Margaret

Well, at this point I am accepting of it as well. I certainly don't encourage any additional activity.

Before the pandemic, he traveled frequently for business. I am aware of some of his encounters from then. On occasion, have made him tell me all the cities where he has sucked men off.

I think he may actually enjoy the "verbal abuse" from that. He's never complained or asked me to stop.

9. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Men actually like talking about giving head . . .

BiSal and arizonacook like this.
  10. Mistress Margaret

Well, it's more of a "confession" and less a conversation.

11. missn3njerry

missn3njerry Members

confess or converse, i love it when she "makes" me tell her abt the men i've sexually gratified

BiSal likes this.
  12. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unfortunately and truthfully, my answer would be “not yet” if she were to ask.
    However she has enjoyed watching me fondle and suck her dildo on occasion.
    I believe that she is getting the hint of my bisexual desires as our pillow-talk often involves an MMF.

BiSal, arizonacook, BoyToy69 and 2 others like this.
  13. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

When I met my wife I hadn't done anything sexual with a guy for a couple of years.
    She asked and I hesitated for a moment, that was all she needed to guess and when I admitted my past experiences she began to coax me into a threesome with a guy. We had already had a few threesomes with women.
    During the first threesome with a guy I realized how much I had wanted to do this again. :p

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

While dating my present wife I was giving instructions to her on how I liked my cock and balls sucked. She did not hesitate being sure to orally pleasure me at the time. It was afterwards she says "How do you know so much about sucking cock?"...My reply was quick..."I've sucked my fair share of cocks babe". "Really" she says. Yeah, so I do know what feels good. She thought it was sexy and has embraced it and joined in from then on. We're a cock sucking couple. My first wife of 25 years would have flipped out and called in the national Guard, the FBI, and an attorney!

Rogersk411, BiSal, Wixx Trixx and 4 others like this.
  15. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I would like too,
    If she suggested we share one we might
    She's not the sharing type.

16. UnusualUsual

UnusualUsual Newbie

Sounds like she is interested in that dynamic, and maybe with you as part of it?

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

So nice to have a supportive and dedicated partner.

BiSal and Well I'm curious like this.
  18. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I'm not bi. Still in the curious stage. But, for how much I've craved a beautiful cock, to hold and feel in my mouth, year after year. There's no question I'm going to love it, and need more from that point on. When my curiosities and urges came out the first time, we were watching a video of a husband and wife sharing a cock. From one mouth to the other, and having so much fun and smiles. It was that connection of them enjoying a cock together that sparked an instant curiosity. And when my wife had the most evil and naughty smile out of the corner of her eye, I knew she was supportive. Asked right away if I had any experience doing anything with a man. I said not YET, and we both laughed. Her and I definitely wants to have a MMF or MMFF.

Rogersk411, Ybcican, John1971 and 3 others like this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The two of you must search for a willing participant to satisfy your equal desire to suck a cock together. Sucking a man's cock with your wife is a serious turn-on for both and he'll enjoy it as well.

Well I'm curious and BoyToy69 like this.
  20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Nice, if she is supporting this or encouraging it go for it.

It's just sex, you still go home together, or watch the other participants leave your home.

It's just a sexual experience.

BoyToy69 likes this.