Bi guys and girls,

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Gummiworm69, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My preference for one over the other tends to wax and wane for no apparent reason.

2. stoat69

stoat69 Member

It's more of a sliding scale with me. Some days more women oriented, some days more men. Of course that can change depending on who I'm with. Guess I'm just a horny slut.

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your no different then my wife and !....Some times we haven't fucked for a week and were out and about we might run to a hot couple and end up witching wife's for the night or visa versa her with a gal and me with a guy.....we never know until it happens!

BoyToy69 and stoat69 like this.
  4. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Strictly based on looks, I prefer women. I can honestly say that I want to see every woman naked. I would probably fuck every woman (think of it in terms of a preference list. Some would be lower on that list.) Just at the store or at work, I don't find any man attractive. But with women, I look at them lustfully.

Difference is no woman would just walk up to a man casually and ask for sex. Last Saturday morning after work, a gay work buddy was walking out to the cars after work. He asked me what I was gonna do. I told him I wasn't sure. He asked if I wanted to come over. I asked what he had planned. He said, "You and me naked." I said, "Bet." (He knows Im bi)

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

There are women who will. Few and far far in between but there are some. A woman you work with and see everyday is more likely to offer the same as your gay coworker than one who you might meet while selecting tomatoes in the store. Same as with a man who is gay or bi. What I want to know is did you enjoy your Saturday afternoon?

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right no one would just walked up to a person and ask to have sex man or woman that's where conversation comes in to play after meeting a person! Some times it take a while to know the person and at times it real quick....We met a couple once and it took months to fined our their sexual preference!

7. Socal72

Socal72 Members

Much more attracted to a woman but I also enjoy being submissive to a man sexually .I’ve kept the two life’s pretty much separate but when I’m “single “ I lean towards more casual sex with men (safe sex)

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I’m currently leaning more toward men, but I’m sure it’s just the allure of having what I can’t. Being married means I only get pussy so the attraction to men and gay sex is rampant right now

Paulievcvc and Mrcurios like this.
  9. ZenDragon

ZenDragon Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm not gay, at least in the psychological sense, and I absolutely love a womans body more than just about anything else in this world. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't suck a cock if the situation arose, pun intended. I would especially like it if there was also a woman involved sucking it with me, or sucking me during, I've always wanted to have a bisexual threesome to be honest.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    DaveTheBiGuy and BoyToy69 like this.
  10. Thorshammer

Thorshammer Members

I definitely like the female body more. I'm very attracted to females. But I love watching my wife fuck another guy and I do like licking his cum out of her. Turns me on immensely.

11. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I'm very attracted to hot younger women. That's a hookup I would never pass up. But, being older now and no rock star or financial superstar, it's just not going to happen. Now, I find I can really enjoy submitting to the sexual needs of other guys and can easily realize that. So I'm stillbopen to women, but am happily active with men.

12. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

That's me also. I hope it happens in the future, but if it doesn't, no biggie.

13. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think most guys find erect cock exciting, especially when they ejaculate and from my experience if there is a girl involved as well then the taboos break down and touching stroking or sucking another guy can be very exciting. Even if a guy on guy session would not be attractive.

Labels don't help. It can depend on the situation.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I prefer women, for sex and relationships, but threesomes and such I tend to be bi. :p

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Both...leaning towards girls.

16. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

I'm a homoromantic bisexual. I will only be in a romantic relationship like bf gf with a woman or nonbinary person. I would nevr be in a relationship with a man. However I will have sex with guys gals and nonbinary pals.

17. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Interesting. What made you realize you're actually gay after all these years? I guess it's not that uncommon for some bisexual men to have a "preference" for gay sex, but at one point, you obviously found your wife to be sexually attractive (including her breasts and pussy). How did that become no more?
    I think I've read that you still occasionally have anal sex with your wife. Doe she give you oral sex to turn you on so you can have anal sex with her?
    I'm just curious, because you said you're not attracted to her breasts and pussy anymore. If you don't find her to be sexually attractive, then why continue having anal sex with her?
    Are you a top or bottom with guys? From what I've noticed, it's not that uncommon for most bisexual married guys to be total bottoms with men (myself included).
    In one way, I'm kinda like you. As a bi guy (total bottom with men), I know I'm in the minority when I say also enjoy kissing and cuddling with the "right" guy.
    I'm definitely interested in hearing more about how you decided you're actually gay and no longer bisexual. You story (situation) has me very intrigued, and I'd like to hear more if you'd be interested in sharing.

18. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

Sounds familiar. I will always appreciate a woman's body, but it's a good looking hard cock that gets me excited these day. I fantasize about sucking one, and then letting its owner slide it deep inside of me.

MJSkier likes this.
  19. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

I m bi, but more boys

20. evvbimarried

evvbimarried Supporters HipForums Supporter

I much prefer to look at women, but at this point in my life, I'd much rather sleep with a man.