Bi-Curious...

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by ChallengerDream20, Jan 5, 2020.

1. ChallengerDream20

ChallengerDream20 Members

Never been with another girl or woman but I want to try. How does one go about meeting etc.

Well I'm curious and Lottie94 like this.
  2. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

There's a bunch of lesbian dating apps you could try. Pink Cupid, HER, stuff like that. I don't know much about them. If your town/city has a gay social scene, getting involved and meeting people will be your best bet. You'll face an uphill battle tho. Lots of lesbians can be very cold and distrustful of women who identify as bi... especially bi curious. Sand but true

Good luck! I'm sure you'll find someone!

ChallengerDream20 likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Dating is one way.

You could try to meet somebody at a lesbian party too. If you're in LA I can recommend a lesbian-party promoter/producer/#whatevershe'scallingherselfnow

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    ChallengerDream20 likes this.
  4. ChallengerDream20

I do go down to Los Angeles for my job. Never really been to a party much, where are the lesbian parties?

5. ChallengerDream20

Yeah... it is very difficult meeting people

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

different places, but I believe mostly in West Hollywood. You can check it out.

Ok, so I just went to her Facebook and there are no upcoming events, but you can see some reviews and follow her or what have you so you'll know when there's a rager.
    :)

https://www.************/pg/GoodBoysPartyLine/events/?ref=page_internal

Oh. There's no linking to F-book. Here's her at insta… it has a link to her parties.

Morgan "GoodBoy" (@goodboymorgan) • Instagram photos and videos

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Good luck............:)

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I used to be bi-curious ....now it's in the past!...........

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Young lady you need to smile a lot where ever you go! Go to a night club or bar don't worry many gals go alone! There was a time it was only guys who would ask a gal to dance but that's all changed, ask a guy to dance all he can say is no but most guys will dance if asked!
    You might even show a little extra leg then usual.....show a little extra boob that wouldn't hurt but it's not always necessary! The main thing is talk to any one who wants to talk plus sit where you can be seen!.................REMEMBER TO SMILL.....

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

By the way I'm Mrs. Poplo...............

Well I'm curious likes this.
  11. Like2share

Like2share Members

That is very good advice... I think a lot of guy's may be afraid... Or shy to ask a girl to dance because there is so many bad stories in the news and media about girls saying they have been sexually assaulted so that does make it hard for us guys... But how do we find our true love and soul mate if we don't take a chance once in a while...

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

There are more good stories then bad one's my dear. How do you think babies are made! ....

13. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Not in my life. I wish it were different but what can you do? Better to accept my fate and move on than hoping.

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Huh......................................................

15. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Let's just say there will be no baby making here and it's not because of something I'm lacking physically.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

RIGHT.....!

17. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Yeah it's pretty difficult. I'm bisexual myself and it's still hard for me too meet woman who are bisexual. I guess partly is because I'm shy and sort of arkward, haha.

I've always wanted to be with a woman though. Not just hooking up with a woman either, a relationship. I'm sure one day you will come across someone though who's right for you. Just keep putting yourself out there and talk to people. :)

18. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

From a man's perspective "It would be refreshing if Women were given the challenge to make the first (Social) overture from Introduction, first date, and so on, and that oral communication was open and sincere. Perhaps congress could propose a Bill to try this out for one year. Women might do a better job than men.

19. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In many aspects of life, they already do. :)
    That's a thing I love about women - not just when I am sexually attracted to one but, because of their nature, they just 'do'. They get on with stuff and often do it better than men do. When they are also physically attractive to me, I just melt.
    Apologies: I hadn't realised this was the Lesbian forum until after I posted.