Bi-Curious Or Just Cock Curious?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by WillButler, Jul 14, 2017.

1. bobjob

bobjob Members

Man I wish I could get my wife to fuck my ass with a strap on!! She is very uptight sex wise, where as I am into almost anything when it comes to fucking for fun!

Intostuff likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, I am lucky that my wife is as sexually adventurous as I am. She really enjoys sucking me off while Tom is fucking my ass.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. truffles

truffles Members

Had a thing with another guy back in high school, mostly for the sake of getting our rocks off because it never went further than physical. Mostly jacking each other iff, rubbing together and alot of oral. Passing thing, never repeated it but I do remember it was the most intense pleasure I experienced. Probably because it was taboo and done in the strictest of secreacy.

ThoseBiUrges and LowHangers like this.
  4. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

I feel you..That naughty so wrong, yet so right feeling you get is intense

5. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I'm not sure what I am, really. I'm sexually attracted to some guys, but would rather have a relationship with a woman. Have had thoughts and desires to suck cock and have anal sex for years, but have never acted on it. Mostly due to my living situation, and being in the Bible Belt. Wish I had bisexual male or gay friends.

(I 'm also a bit of an exhibitionist.)

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

John1971, I doubt many of us here have knowingly had "bi" or "gay" friends until a moment or suggestion had taken place. Myself, I never knew any of the men I had sex with until I had sex with them...Most became friends afterwards and regulars and some were just a hook-up to satisfy each others needs. If you have urges, seek someone out to explore them as it will always be on your mind until you take the plunge to know if you enjoy it enough to continue or let it be as a one time thing. For me, once I placed a cock in my mouth and began sucking and licking I was hooked, a natural cock sucker that enjoys both pussy and cock.

ThoseBiUrges likes this.