Bi-Curious Or Just Cock Curious?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by WillButler, Jul 14, 2017.

1. biman001

biman001 Members

I fantasized about sucking cock for many years but never had the nerve to follow through. About a year ago I decided that I wasn't getting any younger and wanted to see if my if my fantasy lived up to reality. I advertised on CL and got together with a guy. I told him this was my first time. He said that i could "experiment" with him. He would make no moves on me but I could go as far as I wanted with him. He was wearing jeans and he took my hand and placed it on his cock. At first I was nervous and just let it sit. Then i began moving back and forth over he jeans. I could feel his cock growing (with mine in hot pursuit). I got braver, unzipped his fly and discovered he had no shorts beneath. I took his hard cock into my hand and began "massaging" it. He was cut and about 6" in size (I'm 7.5"). The feeling was amazing and much better than my fantasy. He was leaning back and watching my hand moving over his cock. After about 5 minutes of this I decided it was time to "put-up-or-shutup" as far as my real fantasy was concerned. I leaned over and slid his cock head into my mouth. The feeling of it passing through my lips was incredible. Reality was better than fantasy. In life I've found that this is rarely the case.

2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Two different subjects really. The word bi explains the attraction to both sexually. I guess happily married would apply to anyone that fools around on the side, bi or not. I might get laid on the side and be happily married until the wife finds out.
    I think where you are going with this is valid though. I believe many guys think if it’s another guy it’s not cheating which is wrong. I’ve done both and feel less guilt about sucking a cock than fucking another woman, I guess because I know there wouldn’t be a emotional relationship ever with a guy. Several of the women I’ve cheated with over the years I’ve had to stop it immediately due to developing feelings for them.
    I had opportunities to cheat with a former lover who dumped me before I was married after I married. I wanted to fuck her but I never would. She was much better in bed than my wife, I wanted it badly but knew it would be poison.

3. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I let my wife talk me into a pegging. Well I liked it and wanted more and she got mad. Now I'm curious about all of it. I've made my ass cum by myself and it was great. Now I want to suck off a cock and feel and taste it all.

4. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I would love to have a hard hot cock to play with and experiment with. My wife and I's sex life is great. She just turned me on to something and I liked it. She got self conscious and took it away. Now I'm wanting more.

5. FredBiNylond

FredBiNylond Members

I love watching guys jerking their cocks til they squirt cum in the air, that turns me on so much.

Sigma94 likes this.
  6. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Just what I'd like to do, unzip a man slide his pants down and off and position him in front of me , enjoy the sight of him, play with his cock and then suck him dry. I do look forward to servicing a guy the way I know he wants it.

Sigma94 likes this.
  7. Bicurmarguy

Bicurmarguy Members

That was hot biman001. Made me hard and wanting it for myself.

8. Phoenix55

Phoenix55 Members

I'm cock curious and had an encounter many years ago, I'd love to suck a hard cock and take the cum into my mouth, but I'd be worried about unsafe sex and what could happen. Mutual masturbation with a man would also be great but it wouldn't be as good as giving a blowjob, I suppose I could make an agreement with a man to let me know when he was about to cum so I could pull away and just take it in the face, another thing is that when I jerk off, my ball sack tightens right up just before I cum and I could watch out for this on a man that I'd be sucking. Does this ball sack tightening thing happen to us all when we jerk ?

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There's a couple ways to know when a guys about to cum when sucking his cock and tightening of the balls is one, swelling of the head is another, and him saying...Oh fuck, Here I cum! I like the guys that are verbal and announce they are about to cum so I can deep throat them and have their load shoot right down my throat as they grab the back of my head and arch their hips forward jamming their cock all the way in. I'm a swallower as I feel it's the best ending for both of us when sucking him off. He gets the pleasure of cumming in the mouth that's sucking him and I get the pleasure of tasting his creamy load of cum for 30-60 minutes of focused work.

10. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I did the same thing many times, chucked out when the opportunity to have sex with a man presented itself but I finally got up enough nerve and did it. I’m not attracted to men but am definitely fascinated with cocks and cum. I’ll never caress or kis a man. It’s all about the sex and only that.

11. whatthehale009

whatthehale009 Members

I have often thought about it...but never done it...I'm afraid of someone finding out...I think the first time it would be better letting him suck me then see how I feel about it the next day...but … you never know until you try it... I might love sucking a cock

ThoseBiUrges, Sigma94 and LowHangers like this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I started out getting blow jobs from other guys and after about 10 fantastic blow jobs from this one guy I wanted to suck him off...I was hooked from the first time.

Sigma94 likes this.
  13. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Not really attracted to men but I am attracted to having sex. As long as the man is slim to medium build and has a nice cock then I am in. Whereas any women I play with have to be reasonably attractive

It’s funny the more I have played with cocks the more I want. From initially receiving blowjobs to now giving blowjobs and taking nice cocks anally

LowHangers and Sigma94 like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's me as well with men, it's his cock I'm attracted to and crave to suck on for his load of cum. I so enjoy pleasuring a guy's cock with my mouth.

Topher1972 likes this.
  15. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Perfectly put ...OTE="busta__move, post: 8154354, member: 301360"]I find men unattractive, much prefer women, but bi sex just seems so wicked and wrong and shocking which makes it so appealing in such a strange way. I cannot figure it out.[/QUOTE]
    Perfectly put ....

ThoseBiUrges likes this.
  16. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

Nothing like sliding your tongue down a long thick shaft of a hung cock and slapping it repeatedly against your face! Im hard just thinking about it!

17. bobjob

bobjob Members

Makes me instantly rock hard thinking about a big cock slapping me in the face...the anticipation on what's going to happen to me is such a turn on!!! Sometimes I just want to suck it until he explodes in my mouth, sometimes I will beg him to hold me down and fuck me hard!

bifus and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yes, slapping that hard cock against my tongue, lips, and my cheeks is part of my routine before deep throating it so I can repeat it when it's all sloppy with saliva. Back and forth, back and forth until he's ready to blow than it's all the way down the hatch so I can feel the head of his cock swelling in my throat as it's shooting it's load and constricting my throat around his cock. Once he's empty I slowly deep throat the entire shaft repeatedly as it begins to soften and get floppy to slap my face with it some more. Guys love it!

19. bobjob

bobjob Members

It's even better when there is one pounding on your ass like there is no tomorrow!! I have had many group fuck sessions over the years, with me being the one getting used, and just can't get enough of it!

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had the opportunity 1/2 way, my wife was fucking me in the ass with her 9" strap-on while Tom was fucking my mouth with his 9 1/2" cock. After having cum in my mouth and some down time he fucked me in the ass to blow his second load deep inside my ass...he fucked me good too, it took him a good 40 minutes of pounding to work up that second load. Never had a double fucking with two cocks, just sucked two guys off at the same time.