Bi-bottom men: Have you ever wanted a man's cock really bad, but simply could not get it in?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Several years ago, I found myself suddenly in that position -- I'd never seen a cock so big, hut I wanted to get fucked so bad I could cry! But the man was an experienced top, and he just smiled, assured me that I could, and laid me down and started kissing me. He put that dick all the way up in me and fucked me slowly & gently & lovingly for over an hour, during which, inspired by his loving touching & holding & stroking, I came 3 times! The feeling of fullness of him balls-deep inside me was the most unforgettable of mylife, and was the start of many very beautiful mid-afternoon sessions in his bed...

2. Steveh

Steveh Members

It is amazing what you can take. I have had some huge cocks in me and like you, cumming three times too.

ALCOmech and Uhardrodnme like this.
  3. D3NNIS

D3NNIS Members

I have wanted to feel one in me for some time now. Hopefully I can get it done soon. I want to feel him shoot that load deep in my ass...

4. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Would love to take my first cock but really worried I won’t be able to take a good size cock.

ALCOmech likes this.
  5. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

The key is putting it in slowly. Your spinchter muscle is very strong, but tires quickly. Lie on your side with your lover behind you, both of you lavishly lubricated, and have him just hold a steady pressure against you there (the most heavenly sensation on earth itself!) while you push back and grind yourself against it; after a time (a most delicious time!), your entrance will suddenly relax and the head of his dick will come sliding thru & up into you. Stop & enjoy that beautiful event (while you're trying to catch your breath it took away from you!), then, as your desire to be completely 'taken' re-asserts itself, resume pushing back against him, and the full length of his rutting maleness will slide easily inward until you feel his body warm against yours, his mound fur crushed against the hot, steamy succulence between your now violated buttocks, take a deep breath, and let yourself get fucked out of your mind! You'll never be the same, and you'll never get enough of it!

6. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

The first time “daddy” and I hooked up, things started with me sucking his cock and him tonguing my ass. 10-15 minutes in, he asked if I wanted to go inside since we were in his hot tub. He had a pretty big dick, much bigger than my buds...the only cock that had been in my ass. I froze on the question. I wanted his cock inside me so fucking bad but knew there was no way it’d fit. I played it off like I just really wanted to get him off outside and he seemed good with that. Taking his cock in my ass was all I thought about from then on out, so I spent a lot of time trying to stretch my ass, but by the forth or fifth bj I couldn’t just suck him off. I gave him my favorite line mid blow job, “I want you to fuck my ass,” and we got to it. He took such time warming me up for it...tonguing me, fingering me, massaging my ass...all the while we were drinking, not to get drunk, just to loosen up (literally). He even used one of his wife’s toys on me...the first real sex toy that had ever been in me. He covered my ass and his cock in lube and it was the first time I heard “push out as I push in.” It was without question the most intense feeling of fuck this hurts but fuck it feels so fucking good don’t you dare stop. After getting the tip and like an inch of his cock in I swore it was the entire thing. He fucked me for like 5 minutes, maybe even less, and I had to go back to sucking his cock. I got him off, swallowing a wonderful load, but I was so bummed we couldn’t really fuck. On the bright side, he made me feel super good about being so tight and made it out to be something we both got to look forward to.

Needless to say, I’ll never forget the first time that big ole daddy dick slid alllll the way inside me...his body pressing against my ass, the feeling of being so stretched out, so filled up, but never more satisfyied.

ALCOmech likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a married male friend whom we get together with 1-2 times a month for a lot of sucking and then he and I bang my wife from both ends. She's been pegging me every now and again for some time and just recently started pegging him while we're sucking each other off. She loves watching us suck each other. Last month she told me she'd like to see the two of us fuck each other in the ass. I told her there is no way his thick 9" will be able to get inside me and my 8" may have the same problem with him. He and I never talked about fucking each other, just hours of sucking. I told my wife I couldn't ask him and thought it would be better if she asked him the next time we get together with him. We'll see...

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yes it's a gorgeous feeling isn't it?!

I went and hooked up with a guy the first time when I was 19 and this is exactly how he fucked me. It was long ago now (def def not forgotten tho) and i don't remember how much I enjoyed it but remember by the time he was halfway through i was pushing back onto him.

He was a west african and had a huge cut cock, so as a starter.......hehe...

" and you'll never get enough of it!"

it's true!

Simon :)

ALCOmech likes this.
  9. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Yiu guys talking like that got me jacking I’m so hard and wanting to cumm reading this it sounds so good o want it I’ve got precum now I’ll stop so I can eat some of my cum thanks

Attached Files:

ALCOmech likes this.
  10. Steveh

Steveh Members

So True, My wife gets so HOT when she sees me with another guy. She was the one who guided the first dick into my mouth - and also the first one there to see me take a dick in the ass too

ALCOmech and LowHangers like this.
  11. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Sounds hot! How did it feel and taste first time,what did your wife do after she guided it in your mouth did she hold onto it and help you begin while you took shaft into your mouth? You have to let me experience it through your and wife’s story,how long did it take b4 he shot load in your mouth? I’m so hard now I’m slowly stroking. My shaft now and bout ready to blow ooooh god feels soo good,maybe your wife can help you insert your cock up my ass?​

12. Steveh

Steveh Members

The first time i was on my knees watching her suck a guys dick, really close. She h esitated for a moment, smiled at me and then put her hand behind my head while holding his dick. She pushed it closer to his dick and it rubbed againist my lips. She pushed a bit harder and kind of forced the head of it in my mouth. It felt good so she put more in my mouth and took her hand from his dick but not from behind my head and she pushed my head further on it until I had it all in my mouth. I think began to suck and enjoy it even more and gave the guy a great blow job. The guy was loving it and after only a few minutes he shot his load in my mouth, then my wife kissed me and we both had his cum.

13. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I was in this position after I hooked up with a guy for the first time and we went all the way. I loved it but going back with him wasn't an option. I went to Craigslist and found an older guy who loved fucking me.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I have. I hadn't experienced anal yet and we were sucking each others cocks for about an hour when I mounted him wanting to ride his cock. I just couldn't get his cock inside, it was so thick...really thick so I returned to sucking it for another hour and just enjoyed the three loads of cum her provided me that afternoon.

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Lucky you!

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I love sucking cock together and almost always share the cum.