Bi and married.....could you live w/o a lady?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by ~silent~serenity~, May 1, 2007.

1. ~silent~serenity~

~silent~serenity~ Member

curios....If your Bi and married to man. Could you go your whole life with out another woman?Me? No. So, how do all you married Bi's do it? Whats the secret?

2. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

If you were married to a woman could you go for the rest of your life without a man??

3. ~silent~serenity~

~silent~serenity~ Member

mmmm....good queston...I could. I have always thought of myself as Bi, but it's not untill recently I have figured out that I'm gay.So...yeah...a none issue for me

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

if i'm in love with the said person, then it shouldn't be an issue. being bi isn't all about sex.

5. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Agreed. bisexuality isnt' about being with BOTH sexes, it's about finding love in EITHER gender. I'm bisexual, but the love of my life happens to be a woman and we are faithful to each other.

It's like like when you're into blondes and redheads. If you ended up with a blonde, would you need to be with a redhead as well? I think most people would pick the one that was best for them and keep it at that.