Better than sex?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Liver Steam, Jun 27, 2005.

1. philipsburggirl

philipsburggirl Member

hmm...it's close. But I think amazing sex can produce an almost high-like euphoria (at least in my experiences), but an amazing high can't give you an insane orgasm...so I think I would pick sex.

A lot of people get really horny (or at the least quite affectionate) when high, so why not combine them, huh?

2. Old Stoner

Old Stoner Member

smoking and then having sex is an awesome experience, agreed...

3. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

so true man so true ive almost tapped a few nasty girls but didnt just so i wouldnt have to have the shame of doing that.

4. sandbar*pain

sandbar*pain Member

When I am getting sex but no weed, weed.

When I am getting weed but no sex, sex.

When I am getting both, it's a good day.

5. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

yes having both is awe-inspiring. but sex by far in my opinion is best.

6. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

i'd take the sex over the weed! but both is the better option.

7. rydns

rydns Member

Choosing sex over weed is a sign of addiction. FIXED

8. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

I prefer sex but sex while high is great.

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

BETTER......THAN........SEX:spliff:

10. TopNotchStoner

At the very least, it seems most of you would agree that weed is more IMPORTANT than sex. It's a very integral part of retaining my sanity. I can go without sex, easily. Hell, I can go without weed. But I am a lot more depressed and angry and twisted/demented when I haven't smoked for a while. I haven't had any pussy for a month or two, and it doesn't bother me at all.

11. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

I haven't had sex in a year at least, so I'll say weed. I just don't really care for sex that much....

Sex is so much more of a headache. Gotta find someone to have sex with, gotta worry about birth control, gotta worry about possible STD's and pregnancy, etc. I can also get my own orgasms from masturbating. Its not the same experience, but you still get the orgasm with NONE of the headaches.

Weed is just so much more simple. I'm normally a happy guy, but when I smoke weed I get happy and euphoric. And I stay that way for hours, I don't have to depend on someone else to make me happy.

12. Holy Ancient Megumi

Holy Ancient Megumi Member

i would have the weed , so i could get horny .. and well the great "A' weed would add to all the things of sex .. so then it would be like a trip and at same time wow .. but if i get weed then i know i will start to get all out there in my thoughts and and think about creation and all the spiritual stuff and one thing will lead to another and well ...... next thing i know i am doing it with ropes around my wrists and well seeing the Cosmos:)

note: if u know creation Mythos then u will get my title i am big into learning that stuff whenn stoned

13. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I could never decide... Since I'm a virgin I don't know how great pussy is compared to the sweet taste of Mary in my mouth.

14. Jesus O)))

Jesus O))) Member

sex. period

15. TopNotchStoner

Where do you live in GA, Jesus?

16. J311Mann

J311Mann Member

i think thats a bad question to ask.. good sex is better than most things..except like true love and winning a lottery n thingsa

17. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

people can get addicted to sex too... well not physically but they can become pretty obsessed with it.

it really all just depends on the sex, its pretty much a tie for me. but sex while high is amazing, i'll just leave it at that :)

18. telephone

telephone weird

Ha. They're both better than the other in different ways. Sex doesn't get you high, and weed doesn't give you an orgasm. It's pretty simple.

19. TheSongRemainsTheSam

TheSongRemainsTheSam Member

20. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

ive always wanted to light up a huge blunt with the girl that i am having sex with and pass it as were doing it....now i just need to find that special girl!