Best Trippin Quotes

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by mellow, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drippyischillin

drippyischillin Member

"I don't give a fuck if you're seeing purple, that shit will still hurt if you fall" Me, on Shrooms

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

"where is the beach?!?!" said to some random guy at a gas station.
    ..the guy points to a huge sign 20 feet away thats clearly pointing to beach access.
    "oh....shit."

"i like this corner of the universe very much."

"puppies were made for people on mushrooms."

3. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

(me and a friend coming down by some water; ducks are near by)

friend: dude, i've always had a fear of ducks. i can't be here.
    me: dude, you can reprogram that. those ducks are your friends.
    friend: (blank stare) .............yeah, those ducks are my friends.......thanks, dude

he isn't scared of ducks anymore
    :)

4. drippyischillin

drippyischillin Member

With some friends laying down looking at a mad hatter poster on the ceiling
    simultaneously everyone starts nearly yelling OHHH MY GOD YOU SAW THAT RIGHT? OOOMMGG OMG OMG

after everyone saw the mad hatter wink at us and smile.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

did you guys see the size of that chicken?..

6. Reno91

Reno91 Member

"I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!!" my friend mace, we were on mushrooms

Another quote I like, I was sprawled out on the grass from an eighth of mushrooms and the first thing my friend said, "...you look dead..."

7. dmob12

dmob12 Member

I once made friends with a rock and named it grass.... not exactly a quote but it's similar I suppose. I was on a high 4th plateau DXM trip plus about 300 mg dph and a couple blunts of some mid grade. Definitely should not have been walking around that night.

8. Violent_Ged

Violent_Ged Member

October 17th, 2010 i turned and said to my fiance,
    "Hey, did we miss thanksgiving?"
    Good ol' Mary she so good to me haha

9. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Friday night -

My friend after playing catch with my dog for what seemed like forever
    "man your dog is in love with this ball, its all he thinks about" he then proceeded to say ball as if he were the dog like 50 times, this caused my dog to start to howl/vocalize.
    He then says "Hey max(dog) do you love this ball"
    dog grunts which i perceive to be "hell yes"
    Friend - "you want nothing more than for me to throw this ball huh"
    dog grunts again - "quit fucking with me and throw it already"
    Friend - " max i think you have an addiction and i won't enable it."
    then the dog picks the ball up and walks away.
    It sounds kinda weird typing it now but it was hilarious when it happened cause i could picture my dog saying those things. He is a lab/blood hound mix so he is a fetch junky.

10. laughwithrage

laughwithrage Member

"i think i just pissed myself!" - a friend on mushrooms

11. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

"Is that a cop?"

yeah

"you should wave to him, let him know we're on the level"

yeah... Maybe you should stay inside.

12. meteordrink

meteordrink Guest

"My lap only exists when I'm sitting" - Shrooms

13. Bonghits4Jesus?

Bonghits4Jesus? Guest

Hey Dad.....just trippin my balls off....don't mind me.- Me to my friend zach during my 1st time on shrooms.

Dude.....we need to finish The List. Whats left? uhmm....lets see....sex with an inanimate object, rap battle with random black guy, punch unsuspecting mexican in the face, awkward car theft, and aquire ginger pubes to hang on the wall." Oh shit look theres a car wash with one of those industrial vacuums! Fuck we don't have enough quarters. (we then saw some passing guy we sorta knew, ran over to his car and knocked on his window) Hey will you donate a few quarters to see my friend here stick his dick in one of those industrial vacuums over there? uhh.....sure. I guess. 2 minutes later......OH MY GOD!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! IT'S PULLING AT MY PUBES!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! JESUS HELP!!!!! - Ecstasy, Weed, Tron (some weirdass drug from Iowa that no one ever tried more then once)

^^^That was probably one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. And we finished the list.....well except the rap battle with a random black guy. My friends still has a bag of ginger pubes hanging on his wall that to this day I call him a fucking weirdo for.

14. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I wish you would punch a random mexican in the face. One thing I've learned... Don't fuck with mexicans.

Or bikers.

15. Serebdipidy

Serebdipidy Guest

how do you post a new tread/forume?? sorry not related

16. Marco Esquandolas

Marco Esquandolas Member

several of us laying on a blanket in a field, my friend says to this girl, in a totally non sexual way:
    ur leg is really smooth
    reply: thats my asshole

17. Skizm

Skizm Member

Should I have four or six fingers? Mushrooms

18. floes

floes Senior Member

total cooperation as we togeather find our true calling to the sea and watch the cycle of life unfold around us take a journey take a jourmy togeather we will create a enchanted underwater experiance. the likes which have never been attempted before. yes. yes. please these are balloons but they will not for long. we will have you become apart of us with these. no these are very important balloon because with them. you will be apart of the sea. you are now going to become sea urgent. and smoke seagrass. and see sea waves. but please! remember. this is all apart of our wonderland. let the fish do what they must!

i am your psychedelic doorman to the aquariuam. yes the aquiruam is allaround us, we are all oceans HAHA LOOK AT IT your all oceans. you may be seeing all those creatures around you. dont upset them, they have there own drama. so tonight my friends. we will just let it happen.

19. uplift

uplift Member

"Don't ask" me on lsd

20. Tabi in Wonderland

Tabi in Wonderland Member

A friend was telling about a time when she was with some other friends that had ate shrooms, they were watching Ghost Busters. The movie was well past the part with the refridgerator with the other dimension and everybody was quiet watching the movie and then she looked over at a guy on the couch that looked to be trippin real bad and he looked back at her. After a while, all serious and shit, he asked, "Oh my God, are we in that guys refridgerator right now?" 8D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.