best things to do while not stoned

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Aug 19, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its called enjoyment

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i wish that mount and blade was online so i could play with u

after playing massive multiplayer online games, i cant play single player RPG's anymore :(

3. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

If I have free time, I chill online, write, paint, go outside, listen to music, hang out with people, play with the pets, meditate, go to thrift shops, etc. Otherwise I work or study.

4. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

I used to love playing online text mmorpgs, games like shadowops.net and imperialconflict.com are two classics, I used to obsess with Magewar but they fell apart.

Know I play Diablo 2 LOD, and BroodWar alot, The new games like Warcraft, and Age. I just don't like, and they just aren't the same. And I used ta play Well Of Souls, but I have played that so much, im too sick of it. And MUDs are too complicated for me when im high. I also used to play Ace of Angels, but they have been offline for soo long.

The poitn is Im high, and all my favorit video games are old, and gone.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh id love it to be multiplayer, but not really as an rpg, as a fighting game. the rpg component i see merely as a means for changing the battle conditions

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

your font is way too fucking small.

7. kif

kif Member

That doesnt make sense. How does somebody enjoy contemplating on what to do while not stoned? If you have to be miserable if not stoned then yes, thats dependancy.

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it makes sense, you just dont understand. i started this thread to see what people spend their time doing while sober since threads are always about what do you do while stoned.

you interpreted it as doing so little while sober that one must 'contemplate'. which is sometimes the case. othertimes, a stoner will do all their boring things while sober, and the fun and interesting things while stoned.

my joke was that it is not called 'dependance', it is called 'enjoyment' because the person is simply enjoying what theyre doing more, because theyre stoned, instead of enjoying what theyre doing less, by being sober

who said anything about miuserable or unhappiness in this thread?

9. kif

kif Member

I feel ya now, my bad.

10. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

i watch tv and play on the comp when im sober im dlin family guy movie now woot woot

11. Colours

Colours Senior Member

i think the best thing to do while not stoned is go swimming.