Best Strip Club Experience!! **MUST READ

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TheWheelOne, Nov 29, 2017.

1. TheWheelOne

TheWheelOne Members

yes she does. but I've been telling her that I want her to be more intimate and have sexual desire for me. because her lap dance are just boring and I feel like she just does it because I want it not her. guess that is part of being in a long relationship you start to not care as much for being sexy but I told her if she doesn't choose to stay sexy and spice things up with me I will leave her. almost sounds like I'm an ass from a 3rd person view.

2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Wow ya meany! Talk about being straight forward.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Perhaps it had dawned on him that finding true love at a strip club is about as likely as winning the lottery.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you're assuming his wife isn't a stripper.

5. TheWheelOne

TheWheelOne Members

lol my wife isn't a stripper and yeah it is really lame compared to the strippers. but maybe because she does it in a jokey way maybe if she really wanted to turn me on might be something better, but who knows :p

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Lots of people here claiming they don't like them at all.

That's ok as long as you're being truthful. Somehow I get the feeling some of you ain't telling the truth.

I like them on occasion. My ex roommates from Africa loved them more than I did.

One of my best ground-scores was a gram of coke, and a $50 bill later on at a strip club.

I was once at one in Portland, the girl asked if I wanted to dance with her. I felt cheeky that day and said "no thanks, I'm gay." She looks at me weird and says,

"Wanna know how I know you're NOT gay?"

"How?"

"Silverados (the male strip club) is across the street :wink:"

"Touche"

Eric! likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I got no problems with girls stripping. I may make some derogatory remarks in jest lol. But it doesn't actually bother me. To me it shows confidence and I like that in girls. :) and if you can be confident and make a lot of money go girl.

When I worked in a strip club behind the bar, you get to meet and know the girls and some of them are just so gorgeous like, the stage show is just a show it resembles nothing of their true self.

One girl I spoke with, she was hot as on the strip, ways get comments how bad she must want it but when you talk to her she wasn't even interested in sex that much. She closed shift, went home and slept and continued her day to day job somewhere else. And I find this to be true with promo girls too. Just because they look good and arousing it doesn't realistically mean they're on the prowl for guys 24/7 or are even after that attention.

Complex sexy little beings.

Eric! likes this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Double post... my bad. :sweat:

9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Smart girl!

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My best time was watching my wife strip for the first time. One night a very attractive dancer, walked off the stage, and came toward our table, but went for my wife not me. Took her hand and lead her back to the stage. They just bumped and grind against one another. Her set ends, she comes and sets at our table. Next set she wants my wife to join her again, my wife strips, but only bumps and grinds with the other dancer.

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

An old thread resurrected which brings back some memories. I've been to a few both in major cities and small towns. This one club in a small town I frequented while on a business trip served excellent food at reasonable prices. It made sense to go ahead and eat dinner there over the local IHOP, Denny's, or Shoney's. Besides watching a nice set of tits bouncing along while your food is being brought to the table is a plus. It seems small town strippers are more entertaining than the city girls. They come on as more personal and are more willing to provide take out. There was this one who was on the mend after falling off the stage and breaking her arm. She would come and sit at my table while I had my evening meal. We connected some and I enjoyed her company although I didn't take her up on an offer to come to my hotel for the night. In hindsight I probably should have enjoyed her company beyond the club environment for a few evenings while I was there. But my employer would have frowned on the activity, as in termination of employment, if found out.

The most fun I have had in one was when my spouse and I ventured into a club for lunch once. If you want to attract the girls working there to your table bring your spouse or girlfriend along. For the 2 hours or so we were there I think we had the whole staff that was on duty stop by at one time or another. The club was in a medium sized town with maybe 10 girls working. A few of them offered the spouse a lap dance and one asked if we might like her to join us later that evening outside the club. My spouse opted to let a couple of the girls dance for me but that was the extent of it. Her initial reaction to the experience was worth the cover I paid for myself. She, as most women do, got in free. Sex with her that evening was as usual, fantastic.