Best Strain You've Smoked?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BlastOff, Sep 16, 2019.

1. SoulHippie

SoulHippie Member

Grape Grimoire, White Rhino, Blue Dream, Super Silver Haze

So many great strains.

loveslovely and mysticblu21 like this.
  2. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Sherbacio is my favorite right now its a cross between sunset sherbert and gelato (Gelato #41 whatever gelato that is...) It tastes really good, almost sweet and is strong yet also mellow(No Paranoia like some Sativas give me)... its a hybrid. My old school Fav. has always been Northern Lights.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. Coz the Shroom

Coz the Shroom Members

Trainwreck and Starry Night. Was it the weed itself,? or just that I had such a good time with my friends when those strains were going around?-- back when you had to find an illegal dealer. Which sadly, I guess many of you still have to do.

4. Coz the Shroom

Coz the Shroom Members

I got the most stoned ever on Skunk number one. But strong isn't always best. I love the taste of Alcopulco gold because something about it takes me back to 7th grade when I started smoking weed with the kids in Gifted class. And playing D&D with them.
    It's the taste that says, "Holy shit! I love this stuff! It isn't going to hurt me! They lie about weed! I have my whole life ahead of me and I can have weed in my life, and it isn't going to do any of the shit they say it does! They lie! My life has changed, weed is fantastic!"
    Yeah alcapilco gold takes me back.

5. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

In my part of the world cannabis is de-criminalized (though the tax on it is criminal). The number of new strains available is mind blowing. There are new offerings at my preferred dispensary almost weekly. This makes finding a single “Best” or “Favorite” challenging. So I will break it down by strain type.

Sativa - Sour Diesel
    Hybrid - Thin Mint
    Indica - Gods Gift

Note: I am talking cannabis flower here. I haven’t warmed up to concentrate products yet.