best sized ass for spanking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Buttman31, Dec 30, 2012.

1. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

:D

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Maybe he is not one of us.:)

3. sadie_hippie

sadie_hippie Member

Same response I get from a man. They love the ass bigger (not huge of course) because when they spank it they get that giggle it's not like hitting a tiny ass and all you get is a wall :wink:

Here here to spankable asses everywhere!

Mirsman likes this.
  4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Yesterday I was told, "Your ass is the perfect shape for smacking. It makes an awesome sound and jiggles just enough."

So, I guess shape is equally important as size? 0.o

Mirsman likes this.
  5. celticman4

celticman4 Member

I have been surprised at how many women are more than open to being spanked. I have been in a few relationships where there has been a lot with over the knee spanking. It really worked best when I turned it into a head game. While spanking them I would make them tell me why they liked it, make them count the slaps and start again if they messed it up, get them to beg me to stop and so on. When it is mental like this the women seemed to become more lost in the experience and their pain threshold would be greater.

I dated one Bi lady who was the most edgy woman I have ever met. She enjoyed the spanking but wanted to take it further. We talked about involving a Dominatrix and ended up paying for a session at the Patricia Marsh BDSM Dungeon in Toronto. The Domme had a good idea of the scenario from an email exchange, and she was a real pro, and very attractive and also Bi. There was a great deal of hot action as well as some amazing BDSM, but the two spanking experiences were amazing. The Domme tied my friend down on a spanking horse so that she was completely helpless. She started off spanking her with her hand then moved on to a flogger which made a tremendous noise as well as raising very red welts on the GF’s ass.

As this was going on the Domme was making her writhing victim call out the number of lashes and beg for the next one. Any time the GF did not comply exactly as directed, even if she was gasping for breath, the Domme would deliver an extra hard blow. While this was happening on I was sitting in a chair at the other end of the spanking horse grasping GF’s hair and watching the panic and pain on her face while the tears were welling up in her eyes (we had a safe word of course, but she was one tough lady and she was really into it). Before the Domme released her from the spanking bench she mounted her doggy style with a strap-on and while she humped her and pinched and scratched the welts on her pained ass I finger fucked her clit to a shuddering orgasm.

Later in the session the Domme had the GF blindfolded and semi suspended from the ceiling with her toes just touching the floor to take most of her weight. She then placed nipple clamps on the GFs nipples and attached weights to each one. I could see that she was turned on but the pain was hard for her to control as the slightest movement caused her to wince. This was, of course, the whole point as the Domme then proceed to work the GF’s ass and the back of her thighs with a leather paddle. It was a surreal experience as the Domme and I chatted away and every now and then her blindfolded victim would scream out in pain as the paddle exploded on her ass and legs. With each whack the GF jumped as if hit by an electric shock and this caused the weights to bounce and pull even harder on her nipples.

The GF described this as the most amazing experience of her life, and of course over the knee was pretty tame afterwards.

6. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I have a small ass, most say its cute in little shorts and it gets its share of love taps and smacks. My ass is very sensitive to temperatures. The cool air and the heat of a hand makes sex so much more a wild thing. Like I am on a drug of some kind. I forget all that has happened in a day when my ass is played with so size,,, or is it about response from the individual connected to it and how a man's touch is?

I like being pinched and massaged on my ass too. I can be mad one minute and have a total mind change in seconds if you smack me right.

7. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Any butt is punishable if it's been naughty

8. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

9. BWCinthere

BWCinthere Newbie

Let’s see yours.