Best sign for Cancer???????

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by eccofarmer, May 22, 2004.

1. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Whats the best sighn for Cancer????

2. mimosa

mimosa Banned

I'm no expert (hope one of those experts will answer for you) but 2 Cancers I know are married to or with a Pisces and seem pretty happy.

3. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus.

4. fizzy_elf

fizzy_elf Member

yeah pisces is always good with cancer. thats because we rock :D hehehe..

5. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Leo. I am biased as I married a beautiful and sensitive Cancer man. Cancer makes things right behind the scenes so Leo may shine on the stage of life.

The creativity between the two is awesome. My Mars in in Canver and his Venus in Leo so I think I have a bit of an edge. Both rising signs at exactly 10 degrees of Capricorn. *lol*

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Your best sign is the one opposite to yours, if you were to put these in a circle. So, to answer your question, the ideal sign for cancer is Sagittarius.
    Aquarius January 21 - February 19
    Pisces February 20 - March 20

Aries March 21 - April 20
    Taurus April 21 - May 21
    Gemini May 22 - June 21
    Cancer June 22 - July 22
    Leo July 23 - August 22 - The Lion
    Virgo August 23 - September 23
    Libra September 24 - October 23
    Scorpio October 24 - November 21
    Sagittarius November 22 - December 21
    Capricorn December 22 - January 20

7. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

Cancer's opposite sign is Capricorn not Sagittarius.

8. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i have a Cancer friend who's been dating an Aquarian girl for several months now, though I don't know how that worked out. :D;; they seem to be doing well together though.

9. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

yeh my grandad is aquarius and my nan is cancer, also I know another couple who are cancer and aquarius, this match seems to do ok!

10. Spinner

Spinner Member

Hmm, The best sign for Cancer.
    Well astrologers usually say water signs go best with other water signs or earth signs.

Water Signs: Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces
    Earth Signs: Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo

11. Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears Member

Im a cancer and my boyfriend of four years is an Aquarius ~*~ Im needy and hes giving it works out perfect!

12. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

from my experience (sun in cancer, moon in scorpio, rising in leo), aquarius and cancer do well, my dad is a aquarian with a scorpio moon and my mum is a cancerian with a pisces moon. they have been married 21 years.

stay away from leos and geminis though :p

blessings
    xxx

13. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

yeah, i'm a late cancer. i don't like cuddling. i don't like to be touched much at all, really.

14. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

at any rate, i know a50 will hate this, but the only thing that even got me interested in astrology at all was the recurrance of virgos in my love life. the ONLY men i've ever gone out with seriously were virgos. there were some basic traits there that i found very appealing. the differences were small, but distinct and deal breakers. there was one guy i went out with, he was a cancer. we got along great as friends, might have even been great fuck buddies. but we were TOO alike, aside from the fact that he was a pushover. i'd have ground him to a pulp with my willfulness.

15. majurooo

majurooo Member

16. Underblacksunshine

Underblacksunshine Member

I have been happily surrounded by Aquariuses for my entire life :)
    My long time boyfriend is an Aquarius and we are wonderful together.
    Astrologically however, we are supposed to avoid each other.
    Seeing as most of my loved ones are born under the sign of the water bearer, I'm not sure what to make of these star signs.

17. nematode

nematode Member

the cancer is the most picky sign of the the zodiac. they need someone strong, and sensitive to make these decisions for them. the leo is strong, yet not as sensitive as the cancer, but always caring. the fellow water sign, scorpio however is determined, intuitive to what people need or want, and sensitivity is in his very nature like that of the cancer.
    a cancer, cancer match could work, but is susceptible to argument over what should be done, and who is in control.

18. moondaddy

moondaddy Member

Pisces seems to reoccur for me. But very important are the aspects between you and your partner's moon, venus, mars, midheaven and then also what you have in the 7th house as far as planets and sign on the cusp.

19. Vana

Vana Member

I'm with a Cancer, afer a long string of Aries, and am incredibly happy (a Cancer myself). Oddly, the emotion thing doesn't really conflict with us... he's a bit emotionally subdued, his moon being in capricorn.

20. Vana

Vana Member

Also, spirit of the night, I'm a Cancer, and my *moon* is in leo and scorpio is my rising... kinda similar :p