Best Sex You EVER Had!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hyzenthlay, Apr 8, 2007.

1. nuttbakedgirl

nuttbakedgirl Member

2. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

i didnt say i didnt like it. i lmyself love sex, in fact im a fuckin fire craker and far from holy.and i have a solid relationship.
    if my guy knew i was telling folk i want cock up my arse on the net he would think im a fuckin whore.

if both of then in the relationship want each otherto talk about what they do on the net telling folk about there sex life then fine i explained that before. all i did was say how it sounded and not just from a womans perspective i showed the lads here and asked there opinion what they thought if there bird did the same. not surpriseingly they are decent lads and have morals and thought it was a bit much for a girl to speak about it when she is dateing.

all you want is a reaction and it is people like you wars are built on.

i hope that one day you will regret those abusive words, one day it could be you

3. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I hate war, why is everyone giving me a rebuttle that comes to the conclusion that I like war, I start wars, or I don't want peace. You know what those three comments are based on? Absolutely nothing. I love peace, abortion is extremely different imo. I didn't want a reaction, I just didn't want the OP being hated on for what she wrote. The funniest line I've read about me: "all you want is a reaction and it is people like you wars are built on."

Haha good going. That was extremely random and has no merit in an argument about fucking.

Oh ya and my attitude causes poverty? Bullshit get off your fucking ass and help the homeless. I've been homeless for long periods of time, am still poor. Don't talk to me like you have an idea of what the world is. Abortion isn't injustice self-righteousness is.

Oh and I missed the part where I went and told her to go get pregnant and get an abortion instead of using BC. You guys need to learn to read better or at least don't respond when you can't read. She is using birth control, if she gets pregnant and aborts the little zygote then thats birth control. I don't care how you look at it, if you stop the sperm outside or inside of the body you are still preventing something that would have happened. I'm tired of speaking about this future that doesn't exist. PEACE.

4. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

^ lol @ this guy... fuckin loser.

5. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Is that true? I find what you said lovely. Thats exactly how my best sexual experiences go (minus the twins), and anyone who says its bullshit has obviously never been there

6. Ressotaspiks Man

Ressotaspiks Man Member

The Chinese have basically a science of the intertwining of 2 people's energies during sex.Like an electrical circuit joining at the groin , mouth and other points.

You can actually feel like an electricity , if theres the chemistry with that person.
    Also , that person's personality traits are meant to rub off on you and vice versa.
    weird stuff.. : )

7. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

2 experiences come to mind.. one involved a lot of cocaine, and the other involved a lot of MDMA... you know how girls get the sex knot? well I had a sex dreadlock! lol

8. adrian nor

adrian nor Member

I wish I was like her boyfriend! x) And I will try to become like that too!

9. Shai

Shai Member

Hhmm coolies!!! The best sex i've ever had was with a guy i was dating. He was not the gorgoeus type, but man, he makes it damn too good. To the extent that i yelled. Can you imagine it? The first time i yelled cos it was too good. It was in his condo, near the beach. We were there just to had a real fuck and it turned out to be the best of ma whole life. Well, if i ever meet that guy again, i swear i wont let go of him! He was a police officer! Hehe, can i try another police officer, just to see if they all do it good :leaving:. Lol!!!

10. stapler

stapler Member

I was having an affair with the fabulous lady who is now my girlfriend. This was the first time we got to have sex in a bed (as opposed to blowjobs in cars, or doggie over the bonnet). Under cover of darkness, I called to the house she shared with her boyfriend (he was away obviously). We were both very nervous, and had a few drinks to steady our nerves. We began to relax and actually spoke of ending the affair, worried about it all ending in tears. We both agreed it was for the best......however she then went to put on a dvd, bending over in her tight low rise jeans (deliberately!) straight in front of me, revealing her little g-string, and my cock went into overdrive and I grabbed her by the string and led her upstairs where we proceded to fuck with an intensity which had me breathless. Vigorous animal sex for almost 7 hours. Yes 7 (seven) hours.

http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80495&page=13&pp=10

But it was so much more. We both look back at that night as the turning point in our affair. The sex that night made a deep intense connection between us. We began to realise we had strong feelings of love behind the mad lust and passion that we presumed was fueling all of our relationship. Happy to say, we love each other more than ever, and we still fuck like animals! Best sex ever? Changes every night! But that night is still hard to beat!

11. Sian Jade

Sian Jade Member

:agree: