Best recreational Synth for being on PO

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by stash napt, Jul 19, 2013.

1. stash napt

stash napt Member

What's the most casually enjoyable synthetic drug to use whilst on PO and facing weekly to monthly piss tests in everyone's honest opinion?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Of the synthetics that I'm certain would not trigger a positive for something else on a drug test, I'd say low dose 5-meo-mipt and 2cb/2cc.

3. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Also MXE i believe.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Some people report Mxe testing positive for PCP

5. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Huh never knew that. I have passed drug tests (urine)
    and blood work with mxe in my system. I guess it differs and also how long It stays in ones system as well.

6. PillShark

PillShark Member

Stash napt. There are hundreds of rcs out there, so first off id like to ask: what kind of drug are you looking for?
    1. psychedelic
    2. stimulant/entheogen
    3. dissociative
    4. depressants (usually a benzo or benzo analogues)
    5. cannabinoid receptor agonists.
    now if this is something you want to do on occasion i would recommend a psychedelic. MXE is great too, its like an opiate, a psychedelic, and a benzo all rolled into one-also has some entheogenic properties at higher doses. There are good and bad drugs in every class. Let us know what kind of RC your interested in and we will do our best to point you in the right direction.

7. stash napt

stash napt Member

Def interested in the cannabinoid receptor agonists. lol. Tell me watcha know buddy.

8. Royaltramp

Royaltramp Member

AM-2201 is a favourite of mine when it comes to Cannabinoids, but I believe if you're in an area where they test for JWH-018 (which is more commonly tested for these days) then it'll flag a false positive, since AM-2201 is technically just 5F-JWH-018.

The newer cannabinoids like PB-22, 5F-PB-22, BB-22, 5F-BB-22, AKB-48, 5F-AKB-48, STS-135 and 2NE1 might be better choices for getting a clean drug test. They're all fairly new and it's hard to say for certain if they carry the same risks as other cannabinoids or more serious ones.

I can't verify for sure if any of them will flag false positives either, however BB-22 and PB-22 certainly shouldn't. They're also the most euphoric cannabinoids by a long way, something about them is very different from other cannabinoids and weed. They can get very trippy at high doses, and are super potent.

Make sure you have a scale and start with less than a single milligram even if you have tolerance, you DO NOT want to accidentally overdose with synthetic cannabinoids. If you've only ever tried weed you probably think "How can that happen, it's not like I can overdose with weed really" - but the safeguard with weed is that you're limited by how fast you can smoke. With cannabinoids you can dump 20x the dose into your pipe and smoke it all at once, effectively being able to smoke 30, 40 or even 50 joints worth at once, leading to a terrifying and possibly even physically endangering experience. Start with like half a milligram and work up until you find the dose that works for you, and don't get tempted to eyeball. If you don't have a scale, cannabinoids probably aren't the drug for you. I've personally got away with eyeballing cannabinoids many times, but I've also accidentally overdosed many times, and it's a scary experience.

As for other drugs, what kind of things are you into?

For psychedelics, the more recreational ones available are things like 2C-B, 5-MeO-DiPT, 5-MeO-MiPT, aMT, and to a lesser extent 4-HO-MET and 5-MeO-DALT. The NBOMe series, i.e. 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25D-NBOMe, 25I-NBOMe etccan also be quite euphoric and recreational but you have to take more care dosing them. Taking just 2mg of some of them can put you in hospital, where just over 1mg might be a normal dose. A scale plus liquid measurement are definitely required, or a reliable source for blotter that doesn't make mistakes and accidentally lay their blotter too strong.

With depressants, starting with opioids, it's a little harder. Most opioids, legal or not, show up on drug tests and have similar metabolites. AH-7921 should be the one exception, one opioid that shouldn't flag any sort of drug test I know of. There are also things like Kratom if you don't mind going the herbal route.

As for benzos, I'm not sure if there are any options here, even Etizolam, the big one in the legal market which is actually a thienodiazepine rather than a benzodiazepine has caused positives for benzos in a lot of peoples drug tests. There are other depressants like Etaqualone, but given it's close relationship with the more famous Methaqualone it might also flag in a drug test. Other than AH-7921 you don't have much to choose from here really that I can think of off the top of my head.

Stimulant-wise it depends if you're looking for empathogens like MDMA - in which case Methylone, 6-APB and 5-APB are good bets, though treat them like MDMA and save them for special occasions as they cause the same problems when used frequently. For lighter regular stimulants you've got stuff like Methiopropamine or Dimethocaine. If you want something heavier/tweakier, more in the lines of coke, meth, crack etc, then look to something like MDPV, a-PVP, 3-FA, Ethylphenidate - but be warned that they're just as addictive.

Maybe dissociatives are more your thing? 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP and Methoxetamine are all pretty great, but may cause false positives for PCP and related drugs. Your best bet if you don't want to flag any tests would be Diphenidine, it's a new substance that's only available from one or two places and to advanced customers only, but if you get your hands on some, it shouldn't flag drug tests.

Think that's about all my suggestions for now. Hope some of these help :)