Best psychedelic drugs?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by JagLexabar, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Dreamspace

Dreamspace Guest

1. 2ce
    2. Shrooms

2. El_Marto

El_Marto Guest

I'd say the one least likely to cause you to have a bad time whilst still being very trippy is 2cb. It has acid-like but still very gentle, swooshing, breathing visuals but none of the headfuck insanity, you are totally sane and rational throughout. I could quite happily be in public on it and not feel uncomfortable, seriously, it's easier to handle even than weed. Not a hint of paranoia or anxiety or anything once you're a few minutes into the trip. It has a euphoric ecstasy sort of side to it too (but without the gurning/jaw clenching or the awful comedown) and is immensely enjoyable in my experience. The downside is that it doesn't really have the deep thoughtful/introspective aspect to it that other psychedelics do, I'd say it's the only recreational psychedelic that I've come across. The other psychedelics should really be considered psychiatrists' tools rather than "street drugs", but 2cb is just a bit of fun to me. It gives me no hangover whatsoever, and you are back to complete sobreity after 4 hours. The only really bad thing about it is that it is painful to snort, but by the time the pain goes away (10 minutes or so) you are tripping. If you fear bad trips and want a gentle introduction to the psychedelic experience then I highly reccomend it, I may even have a line now.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^you know 2cb works great if you eat it too, right?

please don't snort "a line" of 2cb. that is too much and that is how you die

4. El_Marto

El_Marto Guest

yeah I knew you could eat it but I'd also heard that it doesn't peak quite as strong, and can make you nauseous, which I will do anything within reason to avoid. I hate stomach sickness big time. I'm aware a line isn't a line too.

5. porkstock41

2cb doesn't bug my stomach very much at all, if any. i'm pretty sensitive to that type of stuff on 2ce though.

i've read a few times that snorted 2cx produces a shallower type of trip than oral does. i've never snorted them though, so i dunno.

the advise to not snort a LINE of 2cx goes for anyone reading, not just el marto.

eating is much safer than snorting as well.

6. CrannMann

CrannMann Member

my absolute favorite psychedelic along with many other enlightening individuals in the forum, is LSD. taking that first tab was one of the single most important things i have ever done in my life. it has allowed me to create and understand my own metaphorical empire of feelings and experiences. it also has blasted my creativity levels to inifinity. Acid is wonderful, and to me, an incredibly important experience that helped me to discover a little bit more about what I'm made of.

I've only hand a handful of psychedelics: LSA (morning glory method), Salvia, and several types of psilocybin mushrooms (wonderful little buggers), and once a friend of a friend presented me with a capsule of 2c-b(but i don't think i had enough)

7. payafb

payafb Guest

man, I donno you at all, but I think i know you from deep within,
    I didn't know this site nor I was interested in looking for forums, i searched for psychedelic songs and it led me here.
    I wanted to say your word about making your own reality is absolutely true. I believe that the other world is real. I'm veryyyyyyy new to this field but i have understood it from deep within. i know that we are asleep and finally one day will be woken up... thank you for sharing this beautiful thought :)

8. Psychocatalyst

Psychocatalyst Guest

1. Peyote/Mescaline
    2. LSD
    3. N,N-DMT
    4. DOB
    5. 2C-E
    6. Mushrooms

I'm surprised no one else mentioned mescaline or peyote, they are superb and unbelievably beautiful. For a first time 2C-B or N,N-DMT or a low dose of mescaline or LSD. Just remember mescaline last really long. Like 14 hours.

9. payafb

payafb Guest

believe it or not, your quote has changed my life completely upside down in a very positive manner... but I want to have a guidance as I don't want to be dragged into void...

10. Code1

Code1 Member

I agree with the first two but I've never taken DMT. Any good TEK out there?

11. porkstock41

dude...it's a "sticky thread" at the very top of this forum.

DMT Techs

12. Code1

Code1 Member

oh yeah, thanks

13. Code1

Code1 Member

Damn man that tek sounds really pretty simple. I've never done dmt, how do you do it?

14. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Quiksy quhata suvaksihinitti!!!
    Monster hit!! I just ...woke up from a dream :)

15. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

LSD
    DMT
    Marijuana

1. LSD is one of the most majestic experiences I have ever had, shrooms and stuff can be similar, but the clean eclectic restless flow feeling lucidity of LSD is out of this world, yet right there in front of you. Truly a life changing experience that you get to reflect in, and upon

2. DMT is hopefully the strongest drug on this planet. I wouldn't want to find much further, this truly knocks you back into an out of body experience of a deep imagination.

3. Marijuana as it is unclassified, it does have psychedelic properties. Weed is my favourite, with every other drug, you're thinking about dose, anxiety, bad trips, set/setting, time, whether or not it's real. Marijuana you just do, there's no concern, it's all happy. It can be as subtle or as strong as you'd like. and it's one trip, you can sleep through

16. porkstock41

i think someone wrote:

LSDMTHC

17. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

1. Mescaline
    2. LSD
    3. N,N-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT & 5-HO-DMT (only tried combo)
    4. 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-DET & 4-AcO-DMT (can't decide which one I like best)
    5. Psilocybin Mushrooms
    6. 25i-NBOMe & 25C-NBOMe (like these equally)
    7. LSA & other active Ergolines in HBWR
    8. 25G-NBOMe
    9. Ibogaine
    10. Voacanga Africana

19. nickster007

nickster007 Guest

This is a bold statement and I don't mean any offence by it, but anyone who doesn't have DMT at the top of their list, has either not tried it or hasn't truly broken through.

IMHO dmt is so infinitely superior to all other psychedelics, that really it's unfair to compare them.

Don't get me wrong, the others are fucking great and have given me great a deal of enjoyment and personal insight over the years, but DMT is on a completely different level

There are no bad trips with it, the exception being if you burn it it rather than vape it, and it turns into dmt n-oxide which is psychedelic but also pretty unpleasant...so basically don't burn it and avoid smoking the black shit! :)

I believe a true DMT breakthrough is the best and most bizarrely profound experience a person can have. When people say nothing can prepare you for it, they're 100% on the money.

My advice is get hold of some, bang on 100mg and get ready for the best and most bizarre time of your life.

I've broken through about 30 times and it never gets old...I come round every time thinking WTF?????? There are no words in language to describe the experience, because you basically enter a different dimension :)

Anyway here's the list :)

1) DMT (Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2) Shrooms (level 5 doses) Visited by aliens :)
    3) Mescaline (Grounded, earthy & beautiful)
    4) LSD (love it, but goes on waaaaaay to long for me now)
    5) MDMA (not a true psychedelic, but massively enjoyable)

Love & light peeps!

20. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

I'd vote for shrooms as my personal favorite. I love the earthy and dark side the trip usually has, plus the visuals are great, I appreciate the music enhancement, the sensual body feeling and the fact the trip lasts just the right time to be enjoyable, not too short, not too long either. Here's my top 3:

1- Shrooms
    2- LSD
    3- DMT