Best psychedelic drugs?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by JagLexabar, Jul 20, 2011.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

1. LSD
    2. DMT
    3. MDMA
    4. SHROOMS

Never did any other hallucinogenics except for maybe a 2c chemical in an ecxtacy pill or a DOx Chemical on my blotter.

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

DXM is a dissociative isnt it?
    :love:

3. JagLexabar

JagLexabar Member

i see i guess there's always opinions towards the good, and bad :p
    I'm glad you guys can tell me your favorite ones that way i have a clearer view on what i think i should try first and whatnot. Btw is 2ce same kind as DMT?

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

2ce is nothing like DMT. 2C-E is a phenethylamine (like other 2C-x chemicals, DOx chemicals, and MDMA or ecstasy). DMT is a tryptamine (as are mushrooms, DPT, 4-HO-MIPT, etc. etc.)

you can google these things too, ya know.

2ce is a great trip, but it comes with several negative side effects IMO. i wouldn't recommend it for your first trip ever.

so is that in no particular order, or is LSD #1 for you? i would have definitely guessed MDMA, and i guess you did say that was the most enjoyable for you.

2ce is cool, i actually really like it minus the gut ache and headache it tends to give me after my trip. but i say, if you can get LSD, 2ce isn't really worth it.

just my opinion though. they are different trips, so if that's what you're looking for..

5. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

1.) Mushrooms
    2.) LSD
    3.) aMT
    4.) 2C-E
    5.) DPT
    6.) 4-ACO-DMT

I have yet to try DMT and MDMA. I have had a small amount of what I expected to be severely cut MDMA.

aMT is underrated. I say this because in my brief scan through this thread, I didn't see it mentioned.

Try 35-45 mg of aMT in a mellow, comfortable, quiet and safe place with a loved one. WOW, Extremely meditative to say the absolute least. It is also epic for hikes. I cannot wait for fall.

If you find yourself actually interested in sex (One is usually just content with squeezing her/his partner and squirming against their warmth), be ready to be sore the next day, guy or gal, because you will be going beyond full force all night and trying all sorts of new things.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

LSD epitomizes the psychedelic experience moreso than MDMA, which is mainly why I have it at 1 and would recommend it. I also have done MDMA way more than I have LSD so I think that makes me value L a bit more.

Based on my experiences and I think I may have said this before, if I was limited to like 1-2 trips a year I'd choose LSD but I'd rather have access to a significant amount of MDMA over a significant amount of LSD I think.

I'd be interested in a higher dose of aMT but I injected it so it's possible my doses may have been equivalent to yours, and I think MDMA, 2cb, 2ci and 5 meo mipt are far superior trips for that kind of experience. But there was a sense of calm to aMT which I did find pleasant, perhaps it's an anomaly where injection is not the best ROA and I have read people draw comparisons to LSD at higher doses.

Of course I'd be interested in sex too but from what you said when you initially reported it, you made it sound like the sex didn't happen until really late in the experience. If I am to have sex on psychedelics, I usually enjoy it while peaking, sheeit she didn't even allow me to comeup before I started getting it on when I took 5 meo mipt.

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Ya, i can sporadically get my hands on lucy but do not have a constant source, especially now that i have moved from NJ to GA. :( But yeah, as i said earlier in the thread LSD is my favorite psychedelic hands down. However i am, as you thought, interested in 2ce because many have told me that it is very fun and also some people told me quite 'frantic'. Just want to broaden my horizons and try different psychs. Stepping away from the dope and other such things for a while and coming back to psychs. I really enjoy them and need more time in the light than wallowing in the dark ya know?

8. JagLexabar

JagLexabar Member

Thats pree interesting im enjoying reading your opinions and your own experiences, i'm now debating on shrooms vs. dmt vs. LSD. they for sure all have their own specifics and it depends on what each one of us is looking for in the trip, i personally im debating between those 3 as first real trip. bahh this is kind difficult loll

9. F3tu5

F3tu5 Member

I've only done DMT and DXM, but my DMT experiences were some of the best things that have ever happened to me.

10. hodson43

hodson43 Guest

No other drug comes close to dmt. If u smoke half a point between tobacco/ weed in a bong, within 3 seconds of smoking it your tripping. If you fight the trip it will go bad, often vomiting and a huge sense of fear resulting. No matter the education, most people have a bad trip the first or second time, however its that experience which teachers you how to have mind blowing trips from there on. Trips last around 10 minutes when smoked and leave just as quick as they come, almost like reality grabs you and drags you out of that world inside your head. The way to get the full effect of this drug is to have no expectations, and to just sit and relax (close your eyes and going braindead is the most importanat factor to tripping ) after smoking it. You can still hear and are in touch with reality while effected, however you wont trip as full on if you try tune into your physical/verbal surrounding while effected. Amazing visuals with all the colors in the world are seen, too hard to explain, but you will understand why after the trip. Immense Feelings are forced upon you which usually relates to the image your seeing or the thoughts your thinking while tripping. After the experience your usually blown away by it and cant remember or explain much, but within time (being seconds or weeks after) you start to remember things from the trip, not so much the visuals but the life lessons somehow taught in the trip, which have made me a more intelligent and open minded person today. Once you do dmt properly and understand its capabilities, it's easy to trip to the full extent every time you do it. Mates and myself included have all had positives outcomes from doing this, and if u can get it, do it.

11. porkstock41

^^thanks for that post.

12. Jonz67

Jonz67 Guest

Hudson43 - That is a very good description of a DMT trip and how it differs from other psychdelics. Thanks for the informative post.

I tried DMT for the 1st time last month while staying with a friend in Amsterdam and I have never experienced such a profound trip in my life. Immediately after inhaling a big hit (about 25mg), I witnessed a woman standing above me swirling around. She looked like the Starbucks mermaid and I really thought I was going to die. In 10 seconds I went from fearful to the most glorious feeling that was completely free of ego. I was having amazing visuals in the most intense color and pattern formations. Now, I've tripped hundreds of times on shrooms, LSD, MDMA, etc. but I NEVER experienced the intensity of this DMT trip before with any drug in my life. Midway thru the trip I was capitivated by the image of a hologram like urn on the coffee table that had rainbow/hologram colored arrows from all over the room going into it. This "urn" generated energy and I could tell it was very powerful. The closer I placed my hand to it the hotter my body got. It felt as if my body hair was on fire and I started to tear my clothes off. Wow. The feeling is hard to describe but it was as if i was in touch with the energy around me. Waves of energy I could neither see or feel when sober in the real world. I will never forget it and look forward to experiencing this again but I have a HUGE amount of respect for this drug. This is not a party drug. It is just too powerful to treat it like LSD or any other psychdelic.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ Great contribution to our site!

14. porkstock41

this is interesting.

someone from these forums posted something on FB, about native americans that were recruited for the white man's wars. the best hunters and trackers were recruited and given military haircuts. then they lost their ability to sense danger and stuff like that. when they allowed some to keep their long hair and facial hair, they retained their "sixth sense"

nice to see contribution from 2 newbies!

15. Alive&Fried

Alive&Fried Member

1. LSD
    2. Mushrooms
    3. MDMA

As others have posted, LSD is the most well-rounded and holds the title as king of psyches. It can be recreation and fun, or completely white knuckled crazy, out of this world. My first trip was with mushrooms and it completely changed everything I thought I knew about life in a powerful and positive way, so I'll always have a deep-seeded love for the shroom. MDMA is in incredible experience but it's very narrow in terms of psychedelic experience and diversity. It's useful and a magical experience, but the magic can slip away if overdone. I've had the opportunity several times to try DMT but I just didn't feel ready for the experience, as I've heard from many experienced trippers that it puts every psychedelic to shame in sheer psychedelic power/force. I'm def. ready now, just waiting for the deemsters to find me :2thumbsup:

16. BillyX

BillyX Member

1. DMT
    2. LSD
    3. 25c-NBOMe

I find DMT to be the most enjoyable and interesting visual wise, intricate geometrical patterns with in 5 seconds of inhaling that keeps getting harder and harder, its a bit difficult to draw a message from it though. LSD is great for long drawn out socail trips but i find the open eyed visuals to be lacking without a bit of help from nitrous, cevs/3rd eye sorta visuals but i have trouble with the body load from acid it makes me quite uncomfortable as for 25c-NBOMe its simply sensory overload rainbows, patterns & neon colors all over the place minimal body load but its difficult to socialize on it.

17. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In order of preference...

1. Good acid.
    2. Average acid.
    3. Disappointing acid.

18. IslandHippie

IslandHippie Member

My favorite psychedelic is 4-aco-dmt, insufflated.

19. builttolast2012

builttolast2012 Member

porkstock, when i smoke dmt i put 100mg in the bowl. sandwich method i use parsley. i take 4 giant tokes and hold em in. when i come down from the peak and i come back from hyperspace, everything melts and morphs. its when this happens i know im back lol so yeah kinda like a 10 strip lol

20. porkstock41

now i've tried DMT, and i don't find it to be THAT strong, but i know i haven't broke through yet or really gotten a GREAT feel for DMT.

the closed eye visuals might be as intense as visuals from a 10 strip (i wouldn't know), but they are quite different from LSD visuals. amazingly beautiful to say the least.

my favorite psychedelics, if we are doing three...

LSD
    4-AcO-DMT (a new favorite)
    N,N-DMT (new too)
    and i'll give 2C-B an honorable mention

i haven't really tried many other psychedelics though :) (shrooms, 2ce, and salvia)