Best Political System

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Cultural Creative, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

The right to be able to do anything and everything you do now, except:: pick your job, have a say in politics, pick your schools, heck anything really... Hell you could hold public rallies if you so pleased, Freedom of speech and expression would only need to be regulated. We talk of revolution now adays and still nothing is being done to further that talk.

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Pick our occupations, or schools or a say in politics that's nothing as far as you are concerned? But we could hold rallies....how kind and considerate.

Thank you NO!

Are you arab in nationality? Only asking because you refuse to state your location? And your views seem very like those of Arab or Latin American views. Very little interest in the little person.

3. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

Alright well since I am leaving for awhile, I'm going to ask you this.

Put together an acutal arguement where you can back up everything you are saying, so I can acutally sit here have a real discussion about it. Until then I still fail to see any arguement which you are putting up.

Goodbye for now.

4. gardener

Why should I. You haven't told us who you are or what yor interests are.

5. gardener

Tell King George and company that the peons aren't ready to abdicate all rights.

6. gardener

We do not accept that it is our goal to breed and produce workers for your mills and armies!

7. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

8. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

You know, you guys really have chased me off of these forums, I'm done posting here. I mean if you can't discuss stuff here with other people who give impression that they are open minded, then screw it. I mean I was shocked that I found the most close minded and introverted people here. Its crazy, you guys win, I'm done I quit, I guess my ideas just cannot be discussed with you people.

I have officaly given up hope on the future success of the human race, and can now honestly say, I hope we all kill each other in a massive war. Humans suck, thats just the way it is, and I know someone is going to try to shut me down even after I say all this. You people that populate this website are some of the most stupid and smart people here... Not an ounce of intelligence to any of you. And just incase you didn't know what I mean by that here it is in terms all of you can understand, there a lot of stupid people here, and alot of smart people here. But NO ONE with any intelligence.

9. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

Well I do guess I owe it to you guys to tell you about me

My name is Kevin
    I am 20 years of age
    I went to college in California PA for Drafting and Design Technology but didn't finish that degree and I transfered to HACC for Buisness management but now I'm dropping out to become an apprentice as either a plumber, pipe fitter, or an electrictian

My interests include, video games, computer games, reading, guitar, discussion, writing, painting, and above all else, thought. I spend most of my day reasoning about certain things trying to come to the truth of the subject.

I do not watch TV anymore simply because I don't feel like being told how 'great' America and freedom is when infact after many months of reasoning I have found that freedom is in fact a horrible idea to base any system of rule upon.

My favorite author is Franz Kafka because of the allegorical book, "The Metamorphosis", but my favorite book of all time is "The Trial" by the same author.

If you haven't noticed I value intelligence over a lot of things, and I tend to only talk to people that I feel are intelligent enough to be able to supply me with a good debate.

My ultimate dream is to have a large one room liberary with hard wood floors, cherry trim, dark dark red paint and leather couches and all the shelves would be full of allegorical books, any allegorical work I could find would be on my shelves, and I would sit everyday and read them, and reflect upon the words on each page.

I am terrified that this world will turn in 1984, much like Britain is doing by placing cammeras everywhere, and the Dutch by placing Microphones everywhere.

uuuummm what else? OH YEAH I KNOW

I don't believe in love, I refuse to be married on the grounds that marriage is only used as a status symbol these days. I hate children and will not have kids of my own. I do not vote because it does not always pick the correct thing, and I despise close minded people, and ignorant people.

I think that about clears it up for me, now that you know about me, I'm gone for good more then likly, unless some more worthy people decide to show their heads and will acutally discuss things instead of shoot any idea contradictory to their own out of the sky and make it sound like the most rediculous thing in the world... Gardener I'm looking at your name here...

So until I see more intelligent people like myself here, I'm out bitches. And yeah I know I am egotistical, but then again thats a characteristic of people that are pretty fucking awesomely intelligent like myself....

10. ippi

ippi Member

Well i'am great dreamer and also i'am great artist... My political system would be like Anarchy...

-Small communities
    -Direct democracy
    -No money system
    -We do only work what is necessary
    -Wery less pollution
    -Freedom is the most important thing!

It would be like Bohemian living... But like I said... I have weird and beautiful dream, but that's just who i'am...

11. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

So you would have a system where it runs all willy nilly not always picking whats best for the group?

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

personal insuts are NOT allowed. argue issues.
    see ya in 10 days....

13. Breakxeggs

Breakxeggs Member

Guy's kinda mean there...