Best Political System

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Cultural Creative, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

I'm not sure if I am reading correctly but it also seems that you are against intelligence. Please stop me in this thinking if I am incorrect here.

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Why not select them through some magical ceremony? Who determines that they express themselves so? Yeah let's round people up and force them into roles they may not wish to fill....

What part of the world are you located in Cultural?

3. gardener

Who picks which one of the ten will address the public? Who holds the power over you "10"?

4. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

America buddy, and I am extremely pissed at the American public because they are so damn dumb. This world right now values the wishes of the many instead of the wishes of the more capable. I don't see how that is correct.

Finding the first 10 is one of the hardest things to come up with, but they are generally decided to have certain characteristics, such as being poor, they are usually characterized to be people that watch children so that they can understand how people become intelligent. Its one of those deals where you have to watch the people from birth and look for simularities between them and figure out what to look for. Its all characteristics... (and now is the part where you call me a nazi for looking at patterns in child development to be able to pick the better ones out)

5. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

YOU 10... who said anything about me being in this 10 buddy? I don't want to rule a society, ironicly enough the 10 are also characterized to be people that don't want responsiblity.

And I guess that will just be something that the 10 will have to address.

6. gardener

Your "ten" are so pathetically close to the political powers so currently in charge. They are guided by an unseeing hand that calls the shots also.

7. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

No politicians these days are run by money... I'm sure if you had acouple billion dollars you could get congress to pass a law that would benefit you. My 10 on the other had, are incorruptable (if thats a word lol). They are kept lower then the people they serve. They are the poorest of the poor, the lonliest of the lonly

8. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

I wish you to explain that as well, I'm letting you off easy and I just now realised it. Please explain your position.

9. gardener

I meant your ten/10, but I guess I couldm't type fast enough, but I think you have answered the question. Every individual wants responsibility over their own life. No one wants their own life or that of their children governed by the whims of someone else who will end up benefiting and perhaps causing the death of their children.

10. gardener

Speaking for myself and my family no one guides or speaks for us no matter the societal outcomes. We speak for ourselves. Do not wave your flag or your religious banner. As individuals we act on our own motives. Pr, politics, and religion are not motive enough for us to act. You can not confine us, you will never govern our personal motives. They are by definition personal.

11. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

Yeah I see what you are saying, but what about the parents that neglect their children or just put them up for adoption? I'm not say that every parent does that either, but based up acouple psyoclogists the family and up bringing can sometimes squander people down the road. If a system can be developed that balances learning, with physical exercise and also personal expression then I would be one happy person to be going through that. I am sure that once the people that went through the school system that would be implace they would be more understanding as to why their children are taken away and put through the school system.

12. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

Yes I realise this aswell, I often occompany the saying, no freedom of expression by stating, "when has a law ever stopped someone from breaking it?"

I'm not in here to stop people from talking about what they want to talk about or do what they want to do, because lets face it, they do what they want anyway, but how do you feel about the general populace and how they act toward laws? Do you find that the average person is pretty much a carefree person that does what their society askes? Or do you think that the average person is the person that does whatever they want? Or even do you think that they average person is the person that does whatever they want but within the confines of the law?

13. gardener

So you are for enslaving and using individuals simply becausse they have no family to defend them?

School system...or endocrination...are you planning on forming a new army and labor force of mindless humans? The "average" person is much more a member of the human race than your vision.

14. gardener

In the US many try to remain within the societal laws, but we are still individuals and there will reach a point where we will stand up and be counted as such (individuals), not drones that perform the work of the chosen 10.

15. gardener

Where are you located Cultural? Why not share your world location with us?

16. gardener

My ancestors were indentured slaves when they entered this country, but their offspring will never agree to that postion again, and no one will ever be allowed that privilege in the future.

17. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

I said I'm in America lol.. what more do you want my state?

Hummelstown PA.

like 3 minutes from Hershey Park on RT. 39 in an Apartment with my brother.

18. Cultural Creative

Cultural Creative Member

you know, I'm failing to see any argument here... All I'm seeing is a bunch how we'd be slaves for the 10 and yatta yatta yatta.... please tell me how we would be slaves to them THEN, and how we are not slaves to government now?

19. gardener

Perhaps the politicos would like to stop the free movement and access to life that now exists in the US. Who would serve in their armies and work their factories?

20. gardener

Perhaps you'd like to outline who your TEN would be, and how they would govern the lives of the little people. Right now we have the right to vote, what rights would we have under your system?