Best place to get dried samples.

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by zubi420, Mar 18, 2008.

1. zubi420

zubi420 Member

Does anyone know where is a reliable source online (besides ebay) that i can get dried samples of trichocereus cacti that are potent in mescaline, and accept american xpress?

bouncing bear botanicals looks good but they only have fresh cuttings. Are they any good btw.

thanks.

2. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I have had nothing but good luck with bbb, I have never ordered cactus from them but I'm sure they'd deliver the goods. You could always dry it yourself.

3. C123-473

C123-473 Member

There are places on the web where you can buy heavenly products like that.

4. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I don't think places in the US sell them anymore. SWIM used to get them at a place but they don't sell it anymore because they said it was risky. Most non-US places don't sell to the US, and even if they did you could run into trouble because customs might think it was peyote.

5. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

whats the likelihood that customs would confiscate san pedro powder, if it was clearly intended to be incense?

6. C123-473

C123-473 Member

Very unlikely.

7. NorCaliGreenFiend

have you done it?

8. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

9. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

You may want to take a look at this thread:
    http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php...976&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&lang=en
    (Their site is a little funky now, so if the link doesn't work try again later....)

Not sure if it's true or not, but it sounds scary. It seems safe to order live and dry it yourself, and many places in the US sell that way....but dry seems risky.

Here's what scared me in that thread:

10. NorCaliGreenFiend

could they really prosecute you for possessing a legal incense? I mean I would understand confiscation, but not an arrest.

11. stalk

stalk Banned

12. rjd66

rjd66 Member

I have bought from them twice now and got the goods both times...Usually get my order in about two weeks from the time I order.......

Heres the thing I think plp should know......

First time I ordered form them I got 28g and it totally blew my mind away...The skins

were thick and it was just perfect...

Second time I ordered I got 56g but the skins looked thin...not the quality as the first order..also not the potency either....still worked but not as well as the first time I

got them....

I am planing on ordering from them again soon..I got the Trichocereus Macrogonus

on my first two orders but I am thinking of trying the Trichocereus Bridgesii next order..