Best Place To Buy Cocaine?

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by DSPSYSSTS, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Colombia is a fine place to get Cocaine.

But you have to play in a different world with different rules.

Are you willing to take the risk?

Best to stay where you are and get it.

2. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Me name Billy .Me very silly,
    Me want good coca and but not deal with CIA loser or stop lead as me is allergic to bullets..
    ( Shakes head in disbelief)
    I hope youre either having a bit of fun or gonna rethink your business plan over the next couple of days...

Academically speaking , anyone with an ounce , sorry gram of common sense wouldnt go near Carlos's old stomping ground for transit to England.
    If you wanna make the big dough in import export , spend 6 months in MExico exporting coffee to the US , then move onto other things ..say wicker furniture....
    Less profit margin but closer to Uncle Sam /Blighty
    and less wacko people.

BTW uve
    got many chances to make the cash , but u only get popped once.

Charlie's magic nose candy is a skilled /tricky
    business.Many of the coppers , lawyers , judges youre gonna come across unless u rethink
    will be customers of desirable South American products, but that wont help u when the net closes around u , and the bananas you bought turn out to make your gums bleed...

BTW Im writing a book on the subject :)( note for busy bodies)

3. carona

carona Guest

very hard to find good blow!
    i could go for an 8 ball if i could find one

4. EmpiresGreed

EmpiresGreed Member

colombia, and peru they cultivate and manufacture it there

5. MasterKush421

MasterKush421 Member

Columbia but its a bicth getting there and then coming back with kilos of coke you have to know the rigth people to smuggle but mexico its easier they have the same coke they get it from columbia to but you migth get caugth on the border again need to know the rigth people for this stuff

6. raz5

raz5 زینب

i'd say columbia... lol.

7. Ace55

Ace55 Guest

Holla back:)

8. moondrizzle

moondrizzle Member

Go deep into the Sierra Madre in Mexico... Good luck

9. EdgarSmokeup

EdgarSmokeup Visitor

a kilo is way too much, you don´t know what world you want to step into. I suggest you seek Jesus in your life, and if you want consume a gram or so do it by yourself without harming anyone.

It´s far from being easy money, the authorities will be the least of your worries. You need to worry about blood thirsty criminals that are anti-social and territorial. If you´re strong enough you will enter a never ending tic for tac killing, and if you´re weak you will be extorted or killed.

try venezuela or brasil, actually going into colombia is dangerous because it´s a war zone. good luck.

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Thread is like 5 years old, just btw. I think OP turned up in a ditch a long time ago.

Also, I don't think he was after it for personal use, if that's what you're talking about.

But to stay on topic... I think the only way would be to have a KNOWN trustworthy local connection, and/or someone who thought there was future money in it for them. I'm sure finding cheap good quality personal blow while in the country would be no problem at all, but if you look for weight and have money, you're a fucking dead man. It's a lot easier to shoot your soft ass, or just beat you to an even softer pulp, take your money, and keep the coke for the next soft gringo.

11. washuma

washuma Guest

ofcourse here in Peru you will find the best white andes, because the production of coca leaf in the huallaga valley belong to san martin where the narcosterrorist live the cloudy jungle of that place make impossible find them in that place grow the most biggest coca leaf with the most high grade in alcaloides called coca Peruvianus prima materia for make the most strong powerfull white andes also called alitas de mariposa (butterfly wings), hollywood,chamex jajajaj the prima materia from the other countries like colombia, bolivia and others the coca leaf is small and with medium grade of alcaloide than the peruvian coca leaf... here in peru you will find a gram for 8 and 10 soles around to 3.5$ in lima city-juliaca city-cusco city maybe, this price is for local people only no for other countries on the street you can find medium qualite mix with others dust pills like aspirin for 50 soles one gram. the kilo could be around to 5000 to 10000 soles pure qualite this is other level...
    *Burriers are hired to bring the good one or two kilos for 10 000 $ all the time are trapped think it's because they are betrayed used as the scapegoat suggest doing it yourself with little as 100 to 200 g. *Burriers are foreing people from usa or europe that wanna traffict with cocain all time they are reported to policy antidrugs especial in the airport of lima-cusco they invent many many ways to hide *la blanca the police know how to find it some people eat the cocain in capsules or put in them ass some examples, it's happening long long time ago ,three weeks ago a citizen from german was arrested for carry in his bag 2 kilos of cocain from 15 to 25 years in the jail.