best piss method for probation

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by cosmicharles, May 25, 2006.

1. cosmicharles

cosmicharles Member

what do you guys think?

Should a person on probation use something like the whizzinator?
    or should they use a detox drink? Which one?

Can I trust those home tests at the headshop to be a similar test as my PO?
    I figure I can test myself first if I decide to quit and detox or dilute.

Thanks for any insight.

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

do alot of the following....water, exorcise, dont smoke, protine, piss, repeat

3. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I've heard that if you dissolve jello mix in hot water, and drink it, the mix will coat the inside of your stomach and you'll test negative, but i'd research it first.

4. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

How bout dont smoke if you're on probation?

But on a more serious note, I heard if you put a drop or two of bleach in your piss, it'll be clear.

5. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

/\ That method only works with tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of water. But I'd have to say that is the best method.

6. 40oz and chronic

no you gotta drink the jello powder. drink extreamly hot water directly after. then keep drinking cold water all day. and it will turn your stomache into one nasty mess of jello, you will be pissing shit loads after but you can only piss once a day no matter how bad you need to blow up. but the day of the test you can only piss once in the morning then for the rest of the day you are going to feel like your about to explode but it disolves the thc in your fat. then you can take the releaving piss at the probation office. so. yea. its really not safe and could probably kill you. but it works ;)

7. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

lol, d00d, the most effective way of passing the test is the 4 hour dilution. about 2 days before the test eat a bunch of protein, i mean a LOT of red meat(or find a supplement if u dont want to eat meat or cant). this will give u a lot of creatine which will become creatinin(sp) the day of the test. That is the protien they test to see if ur urine is diluted. then, on the day of the test, about 4 hours before it, start drinking 8 ounces or more of water every 15 min.(drinking a lot of water days before doesn't actually do anything, it can't get rid of the thc metabolites, just dilute your urine for a few hours), do this until about an hour before the test. by then your urine should be clear like water, then at an hour before you take a lot of vitamin B2 or B12 (i chugged half a bottle of centrum) in order to color your urine. Then drink some more and keep peeing until you see taht ur urine is a bright vitamin yellow. The piss after this one is the one you want to use for your test. it worked wonders for me =)

8. 40oz and chronic

they wont care if your piss is yellow or clear

9. neongreen

neongreen Member

im realy high and realy curious what did you do to get arested in te first place?

10. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

actually there are a lot of places that have their people check for that, and i'm pretty sure a probation test would check. Clear piss is a clear sign that you've diluted it

11. 40oz and chronic

they tell you to drink alot of water before you come so theres your excuse right there

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

damn its been a long time since ive seen you around these parts dude!

hope you visit more often.

13. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

How about instead of being a retard, just don't smoke??

14. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

/\ Yeah seriously... probation should just be a time to straighten yourself out and concentrate on other things rather than engage in even more unnecesary risks

15. cosmicharles

cosmicharles Member

Agreed

I've been smoking every day for the last 10 years, only taking week long breaks twice for family trips, and that routine is why I have been searching for an answer that won't include a lifestyle change.
    Smoking every day was no problem though, I've gotten my B.S. and M.S. in the process and paid for all my tuition helping out friends (and even professors).
    But today I noticed that I got mad at my girlfriend of 5 years for no reason and felt I was just in a pissy mood. We were playing frisbee golf and I was pissy. I kept packing more onies trying to get in a better mood and I realized that I was looking in the wrong place.
    I'm going to quit for awhile (i guess I should quit for all of probation, but I figure that I will come up with something to pass) and clear out my mind of the last ten years abuse.
    I want to get to a place where I can just burn one with friends now and then and enjoy it for that. Anyways I'm rambing now, although it does feel good.

peace-

16. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

yea they say to drink a lot, but by a lot they mean like a bottle at the most, whatever it takes to get u to piss. What ur going for with dilution is drinking so much water that your urine becomes clear. If they see that, you're usually fucked.

17. GlitterintheSky

GlitterintheSky Member

The "whizzinator" with a clean sample is the best way to test negative if you don't have time to detox naturally. I've seen many people pass the whiz test for employment that way. Of course, if I were on probation(they will watch you pee), I would just quit smoking. Good luck.

18. 40oz and chronic

i wasn't fucked when mine was clear.