Best Packing Method

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by VaporDude, Apr 11, 2007.

1. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

I see a bunch of threads debating the best way to smoke hash and other concentrates, but I've found it annoying trying to pack a bowl with the stuff. For kief, I like to use a metal spoon and then dump it on my bowls. I've tried putting it in a grinder with my buds, but it ends up sticking to the grinder. Right now I have a really nice ball of hash, and I am down for smoking it right now, but I want to know the most efficient way to prepare it. It is soft enough melt onto the bowl with indirect heat from a lighter. Usually when I do that, I get too close, and see some smoke trails come off of it though. Should I try breaking it up into little pieces and mixing it with green, or maybe put both in a grinder? BTW, I'm going to use one of my vape's, since it has been more efficient than direct flame in the past, and tastes better.

2. Trix_Bunny

Trix_Bunny Member

Vapor don't worry about smoke trails coming off your hash when you put a flame to it, it's supposed to do that buddy. Hold your bit of hash and then put a flame to it and then keep it there untill it starts smoking, then squeeze the part of the hash that you have heated between your tumb and index finger and then rub your finger and thumb back and forward with the hash between them (as if you were breaking a piece of cookie into crumbs) and let all the little crumbs fall into something, a joint, a bowl ect and there you go, ready for smoking.

3. kar33m

kar33m Member

I can tell you about a really really effecient method to smoke hash which is very popular in egypt. it also asures you to have 0 waste on your hash you get every last damn bit of smoke using this method.

So here's what you do.

take about 1 joint worth of hash. Mold the hash into a vey thin stick resembling a match even thiner if you can like the thinner the better .
    dunno if I'm making my point here, try to mold the hash so that it looks like an incense stick

you do this by a.molding it with your fingers; keep heating with a lighter and mold it with your fingers, repeat untill it assumes the shape of a stick.
    b. heat the hash with a lighter to the point it becomes very maleable and then flaten it by rolling a glass over it, once it's completly flat, use a knife to cut little vertical hash stripes which you will vertically stick together to form a long stripe of hash.
    c. heat the hash and place in the middle of dollar bill then hold the dollar bill as if you were rolling a joint and start rolling the dollar bill back and forth appliying pressure with your fingers to the piece of hash untill it turns into a little stick of hash.

Once you do this stick the hash perpendicularly in a cigerette like this

Code:

===|===
       |
       |

==== this being the cigarette and this | being the stick of hash hanging from it

what you do now is that you jam the cigarette vertically in an empty glass so that it's stuck sideways through the glass high enough so that the hash doesnt touch the end of the glass. light the hash from side facing the bottom of the glass, the hash will start burning like an incence and cover the glass with a cd case . wait untill the glass is filled with smoke and then uncover just a little part of the glass, just about enough to let you place your mouth and inhale your the smoke.
    Code:

|===|====|
    |   |	 |
    |   |	 |
    |________|

this is defenitly the most effective method to smoke hash , not very pleasant coz you get very hasrsh hits but if you got little hash and a a lot of ppl to get high or if you just wanna get uber fucked up by yourself this is the way to go.

4. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

wow. bravo. ^

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

^yes bravo.

6. intensive

intensive Member

damn...def. gona look into that method man, thanks

7. kar33m

kar33m Member

Thanx [​IMG] as I already mentioned though, it's popular in egypt so all I did was share it with you guys, not like invented it or something lol.
    anyway here's a real pic not very clear because of the smoke (should have taken the pic before letting the glass fill with smoke, damn).

by the way ignore the fucked up facial expression, I had just taken a really big hit...

[​IMG]

8. moongazer

moongazer Member

im nerdy-i let my dad pack the bowl. he's GREAT at it!
    i love the wooden bowl he has, it gives such strong hits.....and my friends packed resin in a bong-dear LORD, i thought it was better than pre-smoked-pot!i swear the walls were moving and the TV was talking to me in another language only i could understand....whattasight!

9. kar33m

kar33m Member

nice to have asmoking dad. I promised my dad I would quit hash 5 days ago but here I am alredy waitin for my delear to drop by with a couple of grams.
    I just love pot too much lol

10. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

this is not as elaberate as the above mentioned which by the way works great but what i use is a little glass bubbler w/a screen and use a jet lighter it lights it faster, and gives you bigger hits

[​IMG]

11. kar33m

kar33m Member

really cool variety of hash there :)

12. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Yeah...I was going to say nice hair Kareem...(serious lol , has some reach)

But then , wham!

That's a dream :)

Especially the small one near the penny , and the top right corner ...mmmm!

13. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

Thank you very much. I really enjoy smoking them, there all different varities and some are cold pressed some are heat pressed, there all great and all made with bubble bags