BEST online radio station HERE!

Discussion in 'Music' started by MagnanimityMan, Jan 2, 2005.

1. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

you guys, i NEED to share... the last few days i've been really getting into this online radio network at http://www.gdradio.net .... it's 24/7, nonstop live dead, phish, zappa, and for the last hour+ i've been getting down to some live umphrey's mcgee. these guys have an absolutely AMAZING collection, and they're sharing it 24/7. it's free to stream, and so far (as far as i've experienced) haven't had too much computer lag and all that. you guys should all give it a lissy. i hope you all enjoy. peace and love love love.

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, this is good!!

never heard umphrey's mcgee ever, but they sound incredable! i already love this station :D

3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

They play the Grateful Dead Hour twice a day. Sweet! I used to be able to get that on the airwaves when I lived in St. Paul. Haven't heard it in years.

...but though this is good, it is not the best radio on the net.
    This is: www.woxy.com

4. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

i don't think this counts as a online radio station... but you can hear the taped sessions online though. it's called choking on cufflinks... they don't play a particular genre of music, but mostly consists of independent acts. really cool and fun stuff if ya got an open mind.

http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/VR

5. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

=) i'm happy you like it. umphrey's fantastic, aren't they??? =)

6. johnw

johnw Member

VERY nice. I like the Grateful Dead! this is lots of stuff i have never heard before! I stopped lurking just to post this! HAH!

7. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

sweet, thanks for the link