best job ever

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by NovaStarwind, Jun 28, 2006.

1. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I just started a new job a couple weeks ago, and I've already gotten high with my supervisor (outside of work, of course). All of the people who work there hang out together, and they're crazy nice. This summer is going to be great!! Anyone else have jobs like this?

~Nova

2. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i used to work in a denny's and we'd always box the freezer. it was sweet, cause you couldn't see your feet...

3. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

nova, where do you work?

my job is pretty chill. i unload trucks at a department store. ive smoked with my boss before. almost everyone in the store knows i smoke. then again, alot of stoners would work there because they don't drug test.

4. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I work at a Mexican fast food place (not taco bell though, lol). Yeah, no one drug tests, and apparently the owner of our store throws drunken parties in the summer. It's like I've been dropped into a different universe compared to my last job at a theater!

~Nova

5. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

that's pretty nice.

6. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I think my favorite job would be either a cd store (not a chain) that had a unique vibe with cool fellow employees or a guitar shop that was the same way.

EDIT: With people who smoke, of course.

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

shit i just got a job at Pier 1 Imports as the storage guy so i just usually work out in the back. the managers are husband and wife that i knew my whole life and they toke up with me sometimes. havnt at work yet though. but its cool because i they wont give me a drug test :D

8. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

I used to work for carnival, on board the Ecstasy. (Great shit, I have a t-shirt that says "Fun Ship Ecstasy crew member" and alot of kids think it is a joke referring to MDMA. funny) My boss there called me to her room (boss, if you read this, you will always rock in my book.) pulls out a fattie and says that one of her missions before she left that ship was to get all her staff high. So me her one other guy and another girl packed into her little bathroom. The girls were in the shower, I sat on the toilet and the other guy stood in the 16 square inches of floor space. We stuffed a wet towel under the door and boxed that bitch. Don't know if you know, but such behaviour on board a cruise ship would have gotten us all immediately fired. I know a guy that got left in Nassau when he got caught trying to bring an ounce onboard taped to his perineum. Now I work in a pharmacy where they do drug tests. You all should understand and appreciate the good thing you have going. My boss needs a doobie, today he was so stressed out (His girlfriend's leukemia doesn't help.) he was killing me. I wonder if he would be receptive to a blunt?

9. wantsome

wantsome Member

The best job in the world is a blow :)

10. medication_forusall

medication_forusall Member

i have two jobs this summer.
    the first one is at this really chill rock climbing place. this lady bought an old grain tower and made like...16 seperate climbing walls in it. They sell all kinds of outterfittering stuff also. i get paid to sit in the parking lot and collect 5 dollars from anyone who parks there thats not going to the store. all the people who work there are really chill. not alot of them smoke weed but a few a few..
    my other job is working with kids with learning disabilities at a local elementary summer school thing.