Best Hiding Places?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by budpal, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

in a hidden shoe box in my basement. never disappoints :afro:

2. anonisacat

anonisacat Member

those might be called attics. LOL ;)

3. Fribzytamine

Fribzytamine Banned

Be creative nobody knows your car or your house better than you and dont write to internet or tell your friends even closest ones :)

4. Kangen

Kangen Guest

Pop the cap off of the little bar on the bottom of plastic window blinds. It's hollow. Put your shit in, pop the cap back on. You're done.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52duiUapITQ"]World's fastest game of hide and seek - YouTube

6. Synthetix

Synthetix Member

In a Baggie inside a big tub of protein powder. Messy to get in and out, but concealable. Also behind bookshelves, filling cabinets etc.

That being said I don't need to hide most of my stuff apart from the odd RC. Medicine safe does it for me as I'm scribed/been scribed most if not all of my stuff.

7. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

Best hiding place I had it was when I was in highschool. Inside of a pickle jar, inside of an abandoned rabbit burrow on a trail, outside of my house. No one ever looked there. Hell, no one expects you to have a hiding spot outside!

These days I keep it inside of a tackle box with open water lures. Even if i decide to go fishing with family, there is no reason we need to bring lures for sharks or sailfish lol.