Best Hiding Places?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by budpal, Jul 24, 2006.

1. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

Haha thats so funny, i once hid weed in the same computer game box, diablo...haha

2. TheSynthExperience

TheSynthExperience Member

Wow, one I hid my weed in a Nintendo DS Box sitting on my shelves.

3. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

thanks for that.. lol really what i wanted to know :|

4. laRueda<3aCïd

laRueda<3aCïd Member

if your an athelete and have old trophies sitting somewhere, try to put them on a high shelf and you can stash baggies in the cupped trophies. love that spot. board games like some1 mentioned also work well. i always stash my bowls in the twister box heh.

And if u need to hide weed on you and yer paranoid and dont wanna get caught when walking, grab some basketball shorts with the netting, cut a hole at the waist and slip ur bud to the bottom and wear em as underwear.

5. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

guys watch that show dea....theyll find it...the only thing i think you have a chance with is buried in your yard or a potted plant....they look in electrical outlets, fan vents...take subwoofers apart

but if your talking about your parents...the compartment in the back of your early modeled ps2 is PERFECT...

6. A Bathing Ape

A Bathing Ape Member

ultimate hiding spot for lucy, under your tongue.

7. Radninja

Radninja Member

hmm Ive taken my amp back off and hid a half-gallon of vodka in it, had to remove the speaker though, and hid that in my drawer too hehe. And yes ps2 expansion port is amazing, parents are oblivious. And taking aplliances are far better to me than sticking it in a drawer or something, where parents are more apt to check. And if all else fails, bend over beautiful.

8. psykojezus

psykojezus Guest

Anyone have old N64/NES/SNES cartridges? They require security bits to open them and the bits are relatively inexpensive. Anyways, if you have a collection of old NES games find one that everyone remembers and you can usually fit about 7g worth of tobacco in them. Nobody would EVER think to try and crack these antiques open. Just make sure you have nothing else nearby to raise suspicion that you might have something to hide. So keep your tobacco and your rolling papers all in the game case and your security bit and tools in your tool set. Also, NEVER keep all of your eggs in one basket.

Congratulations. You're tobacco will never be found. I think this should sum up everyones concerns on easy concealment of consumable contraband given you don't have a large quantity. Large quantity? Just get more games :).

And just to add to this the game will still play and you can just keep the game in your console and if someone unexpected should show up turn the game on before letting them in. ENJOY!

I joined this forum just to answer this question.

Also for you young lads out there, take down your phish/widespread panic/bob marley/grateful dead posters. These tend to make you more likely to be up to something.

9. skyboy877

skyboy877 Member

someone elses closet that they never go in

10. exPlODingGalaXiES

exPlODingGalaXiES Banned

ceiling light.

11. ness33

ness33 Member

Three best places to stash small to medium size personal amounts in car

1. under rubber part on a stick shift
    2. SEX TOYS...this is straight from a police manuel...They HATE to touch those things..even if you don't use or have one...it might be time to buy one
    3. Have a few sacks of grocerys....in the 12 pack of cheezit boxes or teddy grahams or whatever. Open the box then find a random bag and open it put your gear in their. Re-seal everything nice and neat with a little bit of superglue. Put it back with other grocerys in your trunk or backseat.

I Know for a FACT(from experience) that the dope in food will work alot of the time with most cops. (given it is small amounts, personal amounts). The only time i got busted....I told the people in the car behind me to do what i just said. They did...for some reason i was waiting until i was further down the road to completely stash my stuff. Got tricked into going on an exit ramp because of a false checkpoint. They walked free and i didn't.

BE careful...No spot is fullproof especially from determined cops. Know you rights, dont give probable cause, and dont ever consent to search!

12. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

buried in the forest

13. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

The best hiding places when you want to smoke in a public parc and other are:

1) Underwater underground (good in case of dogs)
    2) Underwater
    3) High up in trees, building facades and other (need string, ok in case of dogs))
    4) Underground- take a solid knive or other and make a little hole in the earth, place stuff and close the hole, arrange some vegetation on top. Takes 15 seconds (not so good in case of dogs)
    5) dont smoke or walk where the ground is asphalt or concrete or stone/buildings everywhere without vegetation or water where you could quickly throw or bury your stuff in case of danger.
    6) when youre walking keep stuff in your hand and always walk close to vegetation, water or other where you can safely and quickly bury your stuff or throw it away in case of danger approaching.
    7) only move and smoke where you can overview the surrounding and spot approaching danger IN TIME to react, never smoke where somebody can come around a corner or behind vegetation or other.

14. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

[​IMG]

Buy a geode that has been broken open, put stuff inside, close, hide together with other stones. Looks better than artificial stones with stuff inside.

15. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Small:

CD Case
    Stereo
    Guitar Amp
    Shoes
    Boxes of shit
    Hung up coats - inside the pockets - coat u never wear

Big:

Bury it
    Broken down car
    Forestry
    Bum Tents - Disguise one
    Creeks
    Bridges

16. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I used to tape rigs and sometimes bags to the back of drawers, ECM if people look in the drawers they pobably wouldn't pull them out. Also a sofa I hve in my office area I made a small incision on the bottom and hit stuff in there.

17. Bigeasy420

Bigeasy420 Guest

For acid or anything else on blotters u can wrap it up very smoothly in tinfoil and put it underneath a sticker u can even cary one in the car and just slap it anywhere if u get pulled over and cops will never suspect it

18. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Back in the day ('70s) we went through a major bust, 100lb of pot. Just missed being 11oolb 20 min! Whew! Anyway the cops couldn't find the cash and conducted a long and intense search. On the wall behind the couch was a small collection of antique pistols etc, 18th/19th century. Every time a cop got near the couch their eyes & hands went automaticaly for the guns. In order to reach them they would without thinking lean a hand on the antique brass cash register on the end table at the end of the couch. They never opened the cash register. Three guesses! LOL

19. charliecat

charliecat Member

If you don,t have a cat set up a cat box with scented kitty litter in it. Put whatever in baggy and bury in cat box. Hope nobody notices you don,t have a cat. If you have a cat this won,t work.

20. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

Blotter: CD Case, Record Sleeve
    Piece/stash: Small container, inside bag, in guitar case. Or under bed, trunk of car. If you're really paranoid, saw this cool idea, but it'd take some labor. You cut a small hole in the top of your door, create a small lid for it, so you can stuff a bag or case of whatever in there, and seal it off.
    Other: In a small plastic baggy hanging on the inside of a canvas board stuck on the wall.