best friend on probation

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Scarface186, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

my really good friend got busted pretty bad on 4-20. someone ratted on him and the school found three joints, a glass piece, and some vicodin in his car. hes on probation for six months and it hasnt even started yet, he has to go through the whole summer completly sober, which sucks for both of us. he got caught by his parents a few weeks before, they found a different piece in his car, just your average little glass pipe. the one the school found looked so awesome, it was a dragon with spikes all over it, it was crazy to smoke out of. i always told him hes gotta hide his shit better. anyway, anyone know anything about probation, like how often do they test you and is there any possible was to smoke while on it?

2. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

they usually test on a scheduled basis (at least in CT when i had six months) and he may be required to be a part of a rehab program which tests like every week

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think testing goes from a person to person basis, I'm from CT too and my best friend was on probation for like 9 months and he never got tested.

4. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

was he on probo for drug possesion? also i had a bitchy probo officer, who did he have

5. darkain

darkain Member

My best friend in highschool was on probation. Not for pot, but for armed robbery. He didn't get drug tested, and I remember sneaking out his window at night while hisparents slept. I'd go over and play video games, then "sleep over". He also had his brother talk the the probation officer a few times, because they sound the same.

6. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

damn, i got arrested back in december for vicodin and i still havnt gone to court yet. its fucking stupid. i just wanna go and get it over with. but my courts on may 16th so its coming up soon

7. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Yeah my best friend just go busted too. He can't drink or smoke so now I have had to find new drinking and smoking buddies.

8. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Damn sorry to here about your friend. I would hate it if my best friend was on probation.

9. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

my best friend just got on probation for smoking in arizona. He came back to vegas and his officer told him wat happens in vegas stays in vegas so dont tell me anything! which hopefully my bf will start smokin with me again. He is still a little scared to do it