Best drug(s) for rare crazy psychotic shit issues I have?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by SickTom, Apr 26, 2019.

1. SickTom

SickTom Members

Well, I can't say for sure or anything any recreational grouped drugs would be good for my illnesses, yet wow how intriguing wondering what the truth is. I had a dream this past few weeks bringing up magic mushrooms maybe good for me, then followed by that was a dream of me around a friend of my brothers that had them, yet that was just a dream and never did I take them and was just left wondering what would happen if I did...

Ideals I have wished for from a drug would be:

• time passed more happy/comfortable, ideally with as minimal of possible harm (ex: hangover, brain damage)
    • boost in feeling contentment with simple things, such as like just sitting / meditating (instead of norm where hard to find activities sounding decent to pass time with)
    • empower with my inner war more power to what I would choose vs what so often out of fear + weakness overpowers me instinctual as first presented thought
    • boost my ability to imagine what i wish instead of dark dysfunction interfering with ... for instance if i wanted to imagine going quickly over 5 minutes painting blessings to my physical body from the inside ... right now imagining shapes and speed and color are so hard like darkness overrides
    • help me resolve / disolve crazy mental and emotional issues like that include triggers
    I wonder what mushrooms would do. Same with acid, dmt, ayahuasca, etc. Bi-polar style boost to exciting and scary with my crazy issues. Like wow how beyond average exciting if boosted wellness, but then if that fucked up and had the wrong bad trip maybe how much worse than average...

Separate from psychedelics I wish I had drugs that would help me be happy passing time. I have the most extreme amount of triggers and wish I could watch TV but it's hard. And i'm always tired and it's like dang I wish I had decent seeming ways to pass my time...

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Um... what's your condition?

kushkush likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think a moderate dose of 2cb would probably be the most effective for all those desires cumulatively, perhaps the exception being the resolution of mental/emotional disturbances.

Of all notable psychedelics, 2cb tends to have the easiest and quickest rebound period, so rarely is there a significant hangover or fixation/integration of the experience afterwards. I've referred to it as "The Weekday Psychedelic" implying that it could be taken during a weekday, with little to no repercussions the following day if you had work or school.

The general feeling is one of pleasantness, it's perhaps not as acutely ecstatic as some psychedelics but there is usually a level of contentment and euphoria that is accessible in the experience.

I find it tends to be easier to navigate or redirect than most psychedelics, it doesn't elicit quite the same incessant analyzation of LSD and it doesn't submerge you into emotions to quite the extent of MDMA but is kind of like a restrained amalgamation of those two, where the analytical and emotional qualities are both accessible, but they are just not necessarily all encompassing.

Shrooms would be good to explore as well but compared to 2cb there is a higher likelihood of a more difficult experience where the contentment and time dialation might be less comfortable. With Shrooms, I'd recommend approaching the trip as a learning trip rather than a comfort trip.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Particularly if there is no conventional treatment that is effective, or that you are willing to try, I'd recommend that you try acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine. I can say more about the subject if you are interested.

US NIH studies support at least a "possible" beneficial effect from acupuncture for a range of mental health conditions, including schizophrenia.

I'm not aware of any cases where psychedelic drugs made a person more mentally stable. I am aware of cases where it's made things worse.

kushkush likes this.
  5. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Anti-psychotics is what I'd recommend (maybe that not what you wanna here) but psychedelics & other drugs which tend to give you bizarre experiences/sensations may make you worse.

kushkush likes this.
  6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

There's an abundant amount of evidence available with studies showing psychedelics helping people combat a range of mental issues, such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, addiction

The caveat is that most of these studies are done under the supervision of a psychotherapist and some are used in conjunction with other treatments.

kushkush and rollingalong like this.
  7. newbie-one

I'll buy that it's at least plausible that psychedelics could help with the conditions that you listed.

While the OP didn't specify what his rare crazy psychotic shit issues are, it doesn't sound like it's one of the conditions above. For something like schizophrenia, I doubt it would help.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it wouldn't...but neither would acupuncture or Chinese herbs

9. newbie-one

How the fuck would you know?

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Wait!

You have psychotic shit?

What the fuck do you eat?

Nevermind, I'd rather not know, being Hip Forums and all....

BlackBillBlake likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm assuming mushrooms come out the other end too.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

….otherwise today when I am at the psych center I would see a fuckin sign that says ''this way for acupuncture and herbs''......thats how I fucking know.....

kushkush, Meliai, Driftrue and 2 others like this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This response seems counter productive if you truly have reason to believe it would help

Why not link studies or provide information to open minds instead?

14. kushkush

kushkush Here on loan...

Seroquel

15. newbie-one

This isn't the first time I've had this debate with RA
    Hearing Voices

EVIDENCE MAP OF ACUPUNCTURE FOR MENTAL HEALTH - Evidence Map of Acupuncture - NCBI Bookshelf
    While studies have shown that acupuncture can benefit patients suffering from schizophrenia, there's been debate about research methodology. Frankly, other treatments backed by pharmaceutical companies, and which are more familiar and better understood by doctors seem to have a much easier time being accepted. Resistance to acupuncture seems to have very little to do with its actual merits.

https://www.uwc.ac.za/Faculties/CHS/SoNM/Pages/Chinese-Medicine-and-Acupuncture.aspx
    "Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture is the world’s second largest medical system, serving more than 1.5 billion people worldwide. It is fully incorporated into the public health systems of China and Japan."

I don't think the reason that China and Japan have integrated acupuncture into their healthcare systems is because doctors and policy makers there are dumb. Rather, there is resistance to traditional Chinese medicine in the West.

16. newbie-one

If you lived in China or Japan, you very likely would see a fuckin sign that says "this way for acupuncture and herbs". Must be the yellow people got it wrong?

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Gotcha. I think medical choices are highly personal so I wont say anything about anyone's resistance to this sort of thing, but I think acupuncture is so promising for a variety of ailments. I've read a lot about its physical benefits but never its mental. So i'll look at your links at any rate, your efforts wont be in vain :)

I do wish we had more of an integrated system here

kushkush and newbie-one like this.
  18. SickTom

SickTom Members

Thanks for the replies guys... sorry only now reading them and responding... Somewhat I had anxiety like afraid about responses I might have got...

2cb sounds exciting. I can worry it might make things worse as some comments said could be a thing, but dang honestly if had access to it now I would take it I think. I have such complex stuff going on clearly related to spiritual and bold changes to conciousness on the safer side sound exciting... I get these sometimes out of nowhere like clearly bold change came from unknown reason and I can only wonder why... Having a reproducible way to get them might be a great aid.

Acupuncture and TCM/herbs I love the idea of but are expensive. I went to an acupuncturist not long ago inquiring about an evaluation and pricing. Quite expensive. And that was back before losing my job and now money situation is far lower. Very curious what they may have had to offer though.

Such the complex situation I have. Super tragic.

Mind numbing it can be so hard to even play video games. Like everything is really hard. Watching movies is a super dreamy ideal to aspire to, yet currently out of reach to do for enjoyment as stress level is far too high. I deal with crazy shit like today trying to play a video game and it's like as soon as my character went to attack and swing his sword to kill an enemy, internally it's like some sabotage stress injecting tick goes off & attaches a feeling of what if that attacked enemy was a particular person.... even one of them in the top 5 of precious humans I value... then fear of spiritual consequences from that event.

Exercise and burn fat I've been guided to. I wish I knew how to shed such issues in a safe quick way though. To play video games without that crazy shit would be a miracle. Currently I'm tortured each day trying to figure out ways to pass time while being very lethargic and so sick I like can't enjoy watching movies or playing video games even. What do I do with my time?? So frustrating...

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Dump the video games and get out in nature... Walk among some trees, watch some birds...

Running Horse and kushkush like this.
  20. kushkush

kushkush Here on loan...

You need to get out of your head. Stop analyzing every little nuance. Been there done that.
    I have CPTSD and CRPS. Life doesn’t get much worse.
    I have extreme panic attacks that put me in the ER.
    If you think you’re going crazy that’s a sure sign you’re not.
    Put down the weed and illegal substances and get into a shrink. Just call your local mental health services, tell them you hear voices and they’ll get you in right away.

Been there done that. Trust me. You can pm me if you’re serious. If not, get some sleep.

morrow likes this.