Best Dreading Story Ever

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by DayUSeX, Apr 20, 2007.

1. DayUSeX

DayUSeX Member

So we were sitting around at lunch, talking about what ever we talking about, and one guy was saying how he wished he was a rasta, and he had dreads. I told him time time time is the only way and he said no that is bullshit and skipped off to his truck.

Dude comes back with his 18v dewalt xrp hammer drill with a 1/2 inch bit put in the chuck. He then sits there and twists some of his hair around the bit and turns the drill on.

We think nothing off it and go back to talking, and next you know he is yelling and screaming.

Apparently the dude didnt realise how hair and drills work and ended up drilling into his head. Wasnt bad, but wasnt good either.

Do if you are thinking of using a drill for dreads, the answere is done!

2. erizoe

erizoe Member

WHOA, you let him drill into his head? that's not cool...=( I hope he is alright...AS FOR YOU!

haha that sucks man =) you never responded to my pm though. =)

3. colorfulhippie

colorfulhippie Member

4. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

holy crap!

5. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Wow...that's...wow. Were you guys on drugs? Why on earth would you ignore somebody with a drill to their head?

Again...wow.

6. Scorpius

Scorpius Member

Knot if you think about it, you wouldn't really think they'd have the balls to do that but I guess in that guys case he did. lol. Thats why he ignored it probably.

7. dready_kolo

dready_kolo Banned

woah that's crazy. That guy sounds pretty stupid

8. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

if someone is dumb enough to combine a drill and hair, they deserve whatever is coming.... :rolleyes:

9. Scorpius

Scorpius Member

^ true dat

10. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

thats pretty damn funny, lol.

11. knotdirty

:)

I guess a trip to the ER's a small price to pay for an awesome story though...

Just think, he can tell his grandkids about the time he drilled into his skull.

Ooo, I'd totally tell the Dr's and Nurses in the ER that I was trying to get evil spirits out of my brain. :D

12. Silver Shadow

Silver Shadow Member

hey wow..... if you said that you could live the easy life....your very own padded room, plenty of drugs (well, thorazine) all day cartoons, no job to go to, free grub. Hmmm, actually doesnt sound too bad LOL ;)

13. knotdirty

well, I'd say "Kidding!" afterwards, of course. That would for sure get me out of a psych evaluation...