Best countries to visit in Europe?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by arcantos, May 17, 2007.

1. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Safe travels! I would like to visit Auschwitz...

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Been on my list for a while !
    Went here a couple of years ago (Its been left the same as on the day it Happened )

Oradour-sur-Glane

[​IMG]

hotwater, Deidre and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ah yes, Canada: the pearl of Europe :-D

4. Selah2

Selah2 Members

Ibiza, Spain. What do I say abt it...it`s a heaven, a place to die for...a perfect place for any party lover to see the worlds biggest clubs and theirs dj`s playing.
    We went in the month of September when it was pleasant climate. We got Ibiza Airport Taxi and went to explore the clubs. Ibiza is a place for people who loves partying hard. Being an island all hotels are connected with the huge beach.
    Visited biggest clubs in the world.
    Lots of sightseeing but we being a party people we stuck to partying and if you luv partying, luv music its the place you should visit.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021
  5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Here and now ! 20191030_183707.jpg

morrow likes this.
  6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I am going to vote for Malta and Gozo. I just love the people of Malta. And they speak English so it is easy to get around. You can see the entire place on a bicycle.

7. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Serbia is an underrated gem.

Belgrade is a bustling capital city, plenty of attractive large towns like Novi Sad, Subotica, Pancevo, Nis, Kraljevo, and Krusevac, places of historical interest like Golubac, Felix Romuliana, Manasija, and beyond. Nature is amazing like Uvac and Tara mountain and tons of places to hike such as Fuska Gora and Djerdap. Food is pretty good, people are mostly awesome (90%) and I have been all around the world and my goodness, women are amazing here (educated, beautiful, etc.) and I even met a great girl! The only thing Serbia is missing is seaside but otherwise, having a blast here!

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  8. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Carl matey good morning and welcome, I had hoped to be visiting Croatia (around Dubrovnik area) later this year, but the pandemic has largely put the mockers on that this year, but I will try again next year.

9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I've heard some negatives about traveling to the Amalfi Coast, as it's very expensive and of course touristy, but I'd love to live here. Heard that there isn't much inventory, so the price of homes is high.

[​IMG]