Best Concert?

Discussion in 'Music' started by puddin, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jupitersdarling

jupitersdarling Member

Van Halen 1991 (F.U.C.K. Tour)

Heart 2003 (Alive In America Tour)

2. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

supergrass and cant remember the year

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I think when I saw Pink Floyd at the Rose Bowl on the Division Bell Tour, that Just Might have been the greatest show ever. Hard to say for certain, and hard to compare Shows Like Floyd To Grateful Dead Shows. OH another really good one I saw was Was Skinny Puppy on the Last Rights Tour at the Hollywood Palladium was almost as awesome.........

4. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

mine : goran bregovic (gipsy style)he came 2 lebanon 2( beit el dine ) and i have alotttt of funnnnnnnn it was a special night !

5. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

Let me repeat myself.... YOU BITCH!!! :)

I got into Welch first, and then I heard OCMS and LOOOVED them... then I learned the two were musically related. :)
    I've heard Welch live on the World Cafe, and I'm downloading (legit actually) some OCMS on the World Cafe with Gillian and Dave and it sounds just plain awesome (as far as the 30 second clips go)

I most definitly want to see Gillian or OCMS live, really really want to. What song did they end on? Do you remember the setlist at all?

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

ive seen gillian and dave about five or six times now, always recomended.
    my best might have been oysterhead, or a couple of the phis shows i seen(72 total), maybe sam bush and bela fleck playin together, SCI had some tight shows back in 98 but not as good as oysterhead, Les and Trey are hard to beat. im still hopin the best is yet to come, thats why i still go to alot of them every year.