Best Bud Box

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 9, 2004.

1. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

baby food jars work well for me. I'm thinking I might paint it, to spiff it up a bit, rather than just have plain, clear glass (though I do like the look of my weed in there ;))

2. fluffhead552

fluffhead552 Member

ive got a coin tube...that is sposed to fill up with quarters....i put eigths of weed in it tho...its sealed nice and wreaks of great pot...makes me happy lol

3. yazzer

yazzer Member

I keep it in plastic wrapped up and then stashed under a tiny ashtray which fits in very nice with my papers. i put all these things into a Body Shop tin with a MJ leaf on the front. It's actually from a hemp product thingy. there was a tiny soap, lip gloss, elbow grease, hand cream and oil, all made from hemp. A small booklet accompanies it describing the facts and benefits of hemp.

:)

4. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Theres my box... It's filled with other shit right now because I've been wrecking the tape that holds the lid on under all the pictures from opening it too much.

5. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

^thats tight, dude.

6. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

My favorite bud box was my ex-g/f's vagina, in which we smuggled joints into a Stones concert.

7. shortjew

shortjew Member

haha thats some gangster shit right there man. i hope you wrapped them tho....

8. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

They were securely sealed in a condom.

9. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

this is my wood box...very good crafting and a bitch to open if u dont kno how to at first lol u gotta slide the bottom bar right then the top left then slide the bottom back again and pull out the top lol yea its a bitch but handy if some1 is snooping around...and my glass container..."For Medical use Only...Not For Resale" lol

10. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said