Best Anti-Weed Commerical in the History of the World

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jul 2, 2006.

1. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

2. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

^^^ HAhaha, that shits FUNNY.

I wish i didnt have shitty internet, or I would watch all those crazy videos... grrrrr on dial-up!!!

3. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

FUCK thats so funny i cant stop laughing ahahah soo high right now okay I SWEAR your turkey is like staring at me

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

5. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

It's simple, actually. All anti-drug ads are government propaganda, and when they do those presentations in schools, they are using the propaganda on impressionable children. They don't want the next generation to become enlightened, maybe because they won't risk another counter-culture. (They feel it as a threat, perhaps?) We let the government spoon-feed us lies. They use bribery and such to try to fixate something in society's mind, and it worked. It's jammed down our throats so much we barely even notice it, but it's evident in the mindset and drug knowledge of the average American. We're too ignorant.

6. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

^^ lol classic

8. peaceloveandshrooms

peaceloveandshrooms Member

9. aarn321

aarn321 Member

Here's a drug commericial for you.

Narrator-Don't smoke cannabis. It helps prevent cancer, alzheimers, glucoma, and other diseases. If you smoke weed, docters will be doomed to a life of only semi-luxery.