Best anal position, gay & bi guys

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Si69, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

As I've said before, I haven't had this pleasure yet. But I usually imagine myself on my back, with my lover on top of me and kissing me. My arms would be around him and my legs would probably alternate between dangling straight up in the air, on his shoulders, and around him. My gay fantasies tend to have me be submissive so having a guy on top of me and not being able to move too much goes along with that.

John1971, DaveTheBiGuy and LuvCubs like this.
  2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

love being on my back, legs over his shoulders getting pounded, especially hot if there is a mirror to the side and I can see myself total submission

BiMature56 and dd788snipe like this.
  3. inthrutheoutdoor

inthrutheoutdoor Members

I like being pinned on my back with by legs pinned to my sides, I'm so helpless that way

amb5734 and txbarefooter like this.
  4. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

I want to be lying on my back, my legs around him with my ankles crossed behind his ass, pushing him deeper inside of me. I want to kiss him deep and look him straight in the eyes while he's filling my ass. I would be stroking my cock during this and would love to shoot my load onto my chest and face so we could both enjoy my cum while our tongues are entangled in a soft kiss. Just something I've been thinking about for years;)

JeffT likes this.
  5. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Bed ended. Nothing better than to be bent over, pants pulled down and fucked.

John1971 and Si69 like this.
  6. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

5.. Lying face down with him straddling me and letting me have have it ... just pinning me to the bed and long hard strokes .. just getting it as deep as he can ....

I always liked it in the shower standing up ...

Si69 likes this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

i love being face down and he wraps his arms around me tight and then just uses me, fucks me hard as i push ma bum up onto his hard cock......

but will settle for other positions too...depends on his bend or angle as to what hits my prostate best... hehe

Simon :)

ps: at this lockdown time.....I can be had in any position......

txbarefooter and dd788snipe like this.
  8. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Hell, at this lockdown time and the fact I've never been had in any position, I can be had in any position!

John1971 and dd788snipe like this.
  9. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Laying on my side with one leg curled up and my other leg slightly bent. My ass on the edge of the bed as he pounds me and Jack's me off and spanks my ass.
    Good question Simon. The answers have been coming for a while and they're all hottttttt!

10. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I like the spanking. :D

dd788snipe likes this.
  11. Si69

Good question Simon. The answers have been coming for a while and they're all hottttttt![/QUOTE]

yes, interesting for me too ! make a gay kama sutra :)

dd788snipe likes this.
  12. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I kind of like head down ass up.

Si69 likes this.
  13. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Have yet to have anal with a guy but my wife and I enjoy it when I ass fuck her while spooning her. I would love for a man to do me this way while he plays with my cock. I would also like to be taken while lying on my back, while we kiss passionately, me pulling him into me and fingering his asshole.

DaveTheBiGuy and soulpoker like this.
  14. lofty.craig

lofty.craig Banned

that wld be my favorite

15. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

Many different positions, because each have their benefits. Here are my top 3:
    1. On top, lowering myself onto him, facing him. It gives him some rest, and I get to ride his cock with my hips and ass. I also love it when he sucks on my nipples. I also love seeing my cock cum on his belly.
    2. Doggie style. This position hurts the most because I can't control the pace he wants to fuck me, but it also feels the best because it puts my orgasm to overload. When he holds only my hips and thrusts until he cums, I moan so loud!
    3. On bottom, with my legs over his shoulders. A slightly more comfortable position for me, and it still hurts since he gets to control the pace he wants to fuck me, but again, also feels good because it drives me to orgasm. When he leans in, I can either suck on his nipples, or kiss him. I also love seeing my cock cum when I orgasm, and it gives him easy access to cum on me when he's ready.

dd788snipe likes this.
  16. Socal72

Socal72 Members

Standing up facing a mirror getting pounded from behind one my partners on top of head holding my hair at the base and my partner jacking me off with the reach around with the other all the while I watch myself submitting to another man as he pounds me into submission.My first orgasm from another man at 16 was like that over the years it had always been my favorite way to be fucked .Of course I love other positions as op pointed out they all come with different advantages

DaveTheBiGuy, Si69 and dd788snipe like this.
  17. Si69

gorgeous...and that was your first orgasm at 16! Started u off right then...haha

dd788snipe likes this.
  18. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Have yet to have anal sex, but all my fantasies have me being done from behind, either in all fours, face down ass up, or bent over the side of the bed.

19. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

First of all, I'm 99% bottom. I like practically any position but my favorite is to lie face down, tuck my knees up and hoist my ass in the air. I get the best and deepest penetration that way. It's not unusual for me to cum without ever touching my cock while I get fucked that way !!!

dd788snipe, Paulievcvc and Si69 like this.
  20. BiRob

BiRob Members

Laying on my stomach with my ass up and cheeks spread...

Si69 and dd788snipe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.