Best anal position, gay & bi guys

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Si69, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

Lying face down so that he comes down on me.

Si69 likes this.
  2. 9ki

9ki Guest

mmf threesome is the best feeling ever to be between ur both sex partner, especially if its totally anal.

Si69 likes this.
  3. nakedboy

nakedboy Member

I fuck standing, lying, how it comes out.
    I fuck standing at the bar, I will be standing fucked.
    I fuck on the dance floor dancing.

BiMature56 likes this.
  4. pbmaise

pbmaise Guest

On the top of the roof

5. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My favorite is standing up and bent over bracing myself against the wall.

6. phd1956

phd1956 Member

have his ass in the air and come at him from befind

7. ydffggh

ydffggh Members

Face down on the bed with my arms spread. Then when he comes inside me just lie on top of me as the last of his cum drips into my bum.

Si69 likes this.
  8. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

Speaking as a top, I like him face down on the bed, me mounting him from behind

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. Stacy4u2

Stacy4u2 Members

On my back with my legs spread and bent towards my shoulders...modified missionary position.

BiMature56 likes this.
  10. hellfire2255

hellfire2255 Member

10) it's hard to explain, but I will try:

You start by lying on your back, then you curl your legs back as if you were going to do legs over your shoulders, but then you lift your hips upwards and back. Your knees should end up on either side of your head, and your face will be facing your cock. For those with really long cocks, you could suck yourself off at this point. Anyway, the guy fucking you will turn around with his back towards you, stand so his legs are spread and on either side of you. From this position he can lower himself and slide his cock in your ass. This position is great for a few reasons:

1) The view of his balls, ass, and asshole are beautiful
    2) This position loosens up your booty hole, making it more comfortable for you
    3) It allows him to go deeper, and improves the ability to gape

I use this position when I do my own assplay for reasons 1 & 2

Si69 and boyfox like this.
  11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That's an interesting one! :)

dd788snipe likes this.
  12. Horndog007

Horndog007 Members

I've only had one opportunity once. On my hands and knees. Like to try sliding down faceing him. Or legs over his shoulder while getting pounded.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I've only topped. Love a guy on his back with his legs on my shoulders. Looking into his eyes as I enter him and leaning down to kiss him. Yea, I'm a romantic.

DaveTheBiGuy and dd788snipe like this.
  14. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I really love being on my belly, for me when being fucked I get more intense orgasms than other positions. I can cum 2 or three times doing it this way. Sometimes on my back watching his face as my man pussy pleasures his cock.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  15. jerry wills

jerry wills Members

my view; this is a submissive act and the most submissive is on one's back with legs up or over shoulders I always liked best when being a bottom;

BiMature56 likes this.
  16. Dude-Kai

Dude-Kai Members

For me I love it when a guy shoves me face down, yanking my pants around my knees, then lowers himself untill he encompases your entire body... To be so completely dominated is just... Wow literally pillow biting worthy!! Hehe

DaveTheBiGuy and badrabbit like this.
  17. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

1) LOWERING YOUSELF ONTO HIM & FACING HIM - Had trouble with it. I do like him being able to see my face though.
    2) BENDING OVER FOR HIM -- Mmm being fucked doggystyle... I love it! I've been fucked pretty hard this way!
    3) LEGS OVER YOUR SHOULDERS -- I love being on my back with my legs around my partner. He gets a good view of my penis and balls. Looks into my eyes while he fucks me and masturbates me... kisses me deeply on the lips and cheeks... stroking my face. He cums in my hole and I shoot my load on my belly. Then, with his dick still up my ass as he strokes my penis and balls, rubbing my semen all over my cock, he kisses me affectionately.
    4) STANDING UP -- Not the best, not the worst.
    5) LYING FACE DOWN -- Leaves much to be desired.
    6) ON YOUR SIDE - SPOON -- Love being cuddled while I'm fucked. Once we're finished, we don't have to go anywhere. I can fall asleep naked in his arms, and we can wake up in the morning and he can fuck me on my back or pound my ass doggy-style =P
    7) LOWERING YOURSELF ONTO HIM AND FACING AWAY -- About the same as number one.
    8) BEING FUCKED WHILE FUCKING ANOTHER (man or woman) -- Haven't exactly tried it. I've been fucked while sucking cock and that's great. Double service is always fun! More cocks and cum to fill me up...
    9) TABLE/BED-ENDED -- Yeah but it's usually a segway to more interesting positions.

I love being fucked in a sling, especially if my hands are cuffed or tied in a way that one or multiple guys can use me and have their way with me in whatever way the want... make me suck their cocks, fuck me, finger me, jack me off, make me jerk a couple of guys while I suck cock AND get fucked... not that I've actually done the last one... but I imagine that if I did do that, there would need to be a camera involved. And like I said, I love getting double teamed and taking multiple loads from the same guy(s) in my mouth and up my ass.

1 person likes this.
  18. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

Exactly what I'm saying :D

19. Awesome D

Awesome D Members

I believe I would enjoy all 1-9.put it this way I'm going to find out one day and soon.

20. boyfox

boyfox Members

Most of the time I prefer eye contact.

1. Lowering myself onto him and facing him: I love to be looking into his eyes when I lower myself onto him guiding his hard cock into me. Rocking and riding his horny cock as he plunges up into me is so very hot! I like him to lube my cock and jack me as I fuck him which makes me hotter and more determined to get him to cum while I'm fucking him. This also helps me to cum quicker, too, but jacking me is not alway necessary as his cock is hitting my prostate and making me leak plenty of precum.

3. Legs over your shoulders: I love being on my back pulling my legs up and wide for my lover offering myself up to him; totally open for him to view my shaved cock and balls and my lubed, shaved hole for his hard, horny cock. Then wrap my arms around him face-to-face pulling him close to me as I feel him slide into me all the while I never break that "I need you to fuck me" eye contact.

DaveTheBiGuy and BiMature56 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.