Bert Control!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DejaVoo, Aug 24, 2005.

1. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

well, i was trying to take a 'break' from shmmokin'....and i managed to go one day. woo hoo. but today me and my friend smoked before we went to Target. then we sat on the floor outside cuz i was finishing my cig. and my friend was saying she cant smoke cigs cuz of her birth control pills...and i was yelling outloud on mistake when those cart-pusher dudes where passing and i said outloud "huh????!! BERT control? oops haha no wait...BIRTH CONTROL!" and he looked at me like 'uhh ok?'. haha then i laughed like 10 mins after that. then i was so fucking lazy, i had my friend push me around in the cart, i cudnt really walk thats why.

and i just noticed...i used to be kind of paranoid going to crowded places all stoned....but i just realized, its actualy kind of fun. behaving in stupid/loud/unessary ways and just noticing how people look/react to you. its quite ironic, and funny at the same time. dontcha think?

2. underplay

underplay Member

Yea, just hanging around in a public location while stoned adds a great addition to the experience.

3. outtahere

outtahere Member

i know its the most obvious thing but even after years of smokin it still makes me laugh. How funny is it when a group of you raid athe local store stoned as fuck and buy stoopid stuff , pissing yourselves all the time. even better when you go, stoned, and buy rizzlas and fags - they know. Its dumb but it still tickles me even now :p

4. kris_p

kris_p Member

I usually have no problem going out in public when I'm baked. But there's times where I am suuuuper fucked, and I just can't handle it. Everyone's staring at me cause my eyes are half closed and shit. So I just stay inside when that happens, haha.

5. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i usely dont go out in public high,one we went to micky d's to eat and i ran the fuck out of there cause i got paronid i was realy realy high tho but i ran into the in door and like steped back and hit it again befor opening the right soor everyone in there was looking at me,but now i dont realy care i went shoping at home depo and walmart drunk with my dad last weekend and no one looked at me funny like last time

6. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

its awesome when i go places and i see stoned kids just running around and i wanna walk up to em and go theres police outside waiting for u and see what they do .... but i never do