Bernie Sanders Is Out of 2020 Race

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Nor might you, speaking of dementos.

2. onceburned

onceburned Banned

you fit the dimrat profile, if someone doesn't agree with you, you attack.

3. You have to be kidding here.

The main feature to Trump AND Bernie is the way BOTH of them reject establishment politics. While Bernie ultimately took the payoff from the establishment, he himself was never part of their ilk. And Trump certainly never was.

4. onceburned

onceburned Banned

why would you name yourself after a town in Oklahoma ? are you from there ?

5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Trump is a billionaire grifter, born with a sliver spoon in his mouth. He came to power by a populist message, and could pull it off because his crudeness and limited vocabulary makes him seem like one of the people. Phony to the core. Hillary was deemed "establishment" for accepting speaking engagements from Goldman Sachs. Trump's Secretary of Treasury, Steve Mnuchin, & his SEC chair are Goldman Sachs alumni, as was his former master strategist Steve Bannon, with whom he's had a falling out. That tax cut for big corporations and the rich was mainly for the benefit of the establishment. You've been deceived by appearances. Anyone who thinks he gives a rats ass about the little guy is a fit candidate for Trump U. As for Bernie, no proof that he "took the payoff from the establishment", as opposed to making a realistic decision in light of his own values, electoral defeats, and the prospect of another four years of the monster.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    MeAgain and scratcho like this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Why would you use a demonic avatar looking like it's from hell? Are you from there?

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

onceburned likes this.
  8. onceburned

onceburned Banned

well maybe close to there how have you been okie ?

9. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You brought him up.

10. So this is envy driven?

11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

As opposed to your modus operandi? "Dimrat"? Sticks and stones...

12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Not at all. I don't envy the spiritually deformed, morally bankrupt mental case in the least. I'm happy with my life as it is, and my wife and family. I wonder if he is?

scratcho likes this.
  13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

He sounded familiar. Good detective work

onceburned likes this.
  14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Yes, the artist formerly known as okiefreak has transcended to a new plane of identity more consistent with his Native American heritage. I've actually lived in Tishomingo, the first capital of the Chickasaw nation, with my grandmother, but I moved to the new tribal headquarters in Ada, and have more recently been living in Sulphur, OK, where the Chickasaw have a cultural center. The town of Tishomingo is actually named after our great Chickasaw chief Tishominko, a man of high integrity, who lived back in the late 1700s-early 1800s, and received a silver medal from George Washington for his service during the Revolution under General Mad Anthony Wayne, and later served under Andrew Jackson during the War of 1812.. The name means vice chief, since he was second in command to the Minko, the paramont chief. He died of small pox during the forced march called the trail of tears. So I'm honoring his memory.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    scratcho and MeAgain like this.
  15. I think it's very clear he is not. Why would he give it all up to be president? It's the most hated job in the world.

16. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Good question, but throughout history people have striven for fame and power, thinking it will get them ahead.

17. Very true. But the presidency is a step down for a billionaire, particularly one that donates his presidential salary. If anything it paints a target on him, so any claim he might have to power is still limited by his ability to survive.

And with all the childish vitriol we see directed at him it's no stretch we'll see another nut like we saw at softball practice. I can't imagine being so unhinged that I'd shoulder a weapon to take out a politician, but for some it's a psychotic calling.